The search term you specified (d4) is under the minimum word length (3) and therefore | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations
  • Register Today It's free!

The search term you specified (d4) is under the minimum word length (3) and therefore

jordansypek

Reaction score
City, State
New Britain, CT
Year, Model & Trim Level
01 Limited 5.0 AWD
The search term you specified (d4) is under the minimum word length (3) and therefore will not be found. Please make this term longer.
If this term contains a wildcard, please make this term more specific.

I entered in "axle d4" I don't think that is an unreasonable search query. I dont see the big deal of having a restriction on word length, unless it was a single character. You cant search abbreviations either?!

jeeeez

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

bcbuddy

Reaction score
City, State
british columbia canada
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 eddie bauer
so what exactly are yo looking for. d4 is 3.73 limited slip (i think) if thats what your trying to find out

jordansypek

Reaction score
City, State
New Britain, CT
Year, Model & Trim Level
01 Limited 5.0 AWD
i know, but i just find it annoying, i got the same message again when I tried to find "99 Bumper" i just don't see the big deal....

etc

Dead Inside
Reaction score
City, State
Miami, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
'96 XLT 2WD
The reason for that is not to bring up gazillions of search results. If someone puts for example: How to lift an explorer. All the posts with "an" and "to" will show up. try searching with *d4 or d4* (asterisks). That should help.

jordansypek

Reaction score
City, State
New Britain, CT
Year, Model & Trim Level
01 Limited 5.0 AWD
Thanks..