The SoCal RBV's Club Various Upcoming Meet and Greets | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The SoCal RBV's Club Various Upcoming Meet and Greets

Tbars4

Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
anaheim hills,california
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 ranger 4x4/ 91 X 4x4
..Ok, I'll give it a stab..:D

..This is a new club forming in the Southern California area to be currently known as the "SoCal RBV's"..(Ranger Based Vehicles for short)..

...This club is open to all people with good conduct and who own Rangers, Explorer's, Mountaineer's, Sport Trac's, Navajo's, Mazda trucks, etc...

..It doesn't matter if your vehicle is Stock, Lowered, Raised, Street, Race, or Offroad..You can join this Club..

..The So Cal area to be covered is from the San Francisco area to Mexico with Orange County being the base of operations..If you live in the surrounding area's you are included too..:D

...This is a group of fellow auto enthusiast getting together to share and discuss our vehicles, to do meet and greets at various restaurants and discuss blvd. runs, car shows, offroading and camping..

..It is now a beginning effort with a group run with camping and a meet and greet to follow by the end of this month in Orange County..

..All those interested in something like this please post up and be heard here..:popcorn:

ExplorerForum members in this group..

Tbars4
Keeper0311
David Alfaro
Stic-o
Froader
Mounty71
Zukman
Hbrichman

Part time and Snowbird Members

RangerX
Ocean Pacific
Cybergasm
ScottB (pending)
grant00
R.J.
King of SoCal
muddingexplorer

Honorary Members..:salute:

John Rock

..Current Club Information - Watch here for Updates..:salute:

..The first meeting of the "SoCal RBV's" club will be Thurs. night June 9th In-N-Out at the Orange Mall 5pm.

..Discussion topics for meeting:

..We can discuss when and where he next meting will be, if we will do a monthly meeting like the third week of each month, and discuss other topics like places to have wrenching parties and such.

..Follow along with this thread to see where and what the next "Meet and Greet" is all about..:biggthump

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Damn, I'm out. :mad:

..I talked to the Judge and he say's your ok..:p:

judgebean-beatty.jpg

I'm in but where you get that photo of me.

I'm in but where you get that photo of me.

..:shifty_ey From your daughter..:p:

..lol..I was thinking of you cause I ran into Billy of Billy Boy's the other day..Hope all is well..:biggthump

..:scratch:..I guess I should include names of all EF members joining this group in the first post..

hmmm see someone finally decided on this after i Move outta Cali :(

I think we need an awesome logo.

...Logo will eventually evolve and a thread will be started later..It will need to incorporate something that is relative to all the vehicles named above for this group..That might take some doing but there is this old married guy in HB that might help us out..:dunno:..He's a Wiz..

hmmm see someone finally decided on this after i Move outta Cali :(

..:shifty_ey It was Zukmam that made me wait till you moved..:p:

..If he wants in we can do "part time" member...We also accept snowbirds..:biggthump

Cyber and Stic-o, are you in?

I'll have to just be an honorary member, I'm moving out of state in a few months.

..:eek: Crop, that's right..:(

..You can be in the Part Time/Snowbirds group..:biggthump

..I think of honorary members as and will include, John Rock...:salute:

..By the way, I'm in SJC for the next couple weeks if you get the hanckerin' for Pedro's..;)

..If he wants in we can do "part time" member...We also accept snowbirds..:biggthump

Cyber and Stic-o, are you in?

I have to look around and see if I have a RBV, or know somebody who does first...:p:

..:scratch:..Your wife's stocker counts so your in but only because of her..:p:

Go ahead and add me to part time :)

...You've been added as a Part time member..:biggthump

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...No problem...You still qualify..:biggthump

Back