The SoCal RBV's Club Various Upcoming Meet and Greets | Page 18 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The SoCal RBV's Club Various Upcoming Meet and Greets

Haha! I just might. I will see what kind of flights I can get. Any good cheap-ish chain hotels around there? Last time I stayed a few towns away but without a car I would rather stay closer to the fairplex or ontario airport.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

..They have n RV place at the Fairplex and you can even tent camp there..;)

..All amenities and I'll bring up my tent..I know Rick and Char have used the same campgrounds with their camper..Heck, i'll stay up there too if you wish..;)

..I'll be your wingman..:salute:

We will probably be at the Expo, look forward to meeting up with a few of you guys.

Whats funny is the last 3 times I have flown somewhere, all 3 times I have brought camping gear and camped in California. I will keep that in mind Ted, thanks.

Just looked at Southwest flights and I hope I get an email with a good sale this week, yikes!

..bronchole, hope to see ya there..

Brian. I don't remember the exact campground but check with Rick to get the name of the one he stayed at when we went to the NHRA museum..I've been there several times with all different groups and everyone has been happy with it and it's location, even I have stayed there..

..Since it is at the fair it may book early so if you need to book a tent site, that is something else to schedule asap..If for some reason you need someone to do it in person this week, I'm in town till Friday so let me know..

Edit:

.:scratch:..and I think each of those times you wound up with a room..:p:..mmmmm..In-N-Out..mmm...

I looked it up and all I found was a KOA that mentioned the fairplex. They had a tent site available for friday and saturday night. I figure I would fly in Friday evening and out Sunday late afternoon. It was pretty reasonable too, around 30/night. Hold off on any reservations, I have to get a flight first!

and I think each of those times you wound up with a room..:p:..mmmmm..In-N-Out..mmm...

Well kind of. Last year I spent a night camping on the Rubicon and then in Feb stayed in an RV on the JV lakebed for a week and then a few weeks ago I spent a night on Fordyce trail. The remaining parts of my 1st and 3rd trips were spent in a house :D And of course In-n-out will be on the menu, my last 'fix' was 3 weeks ago!

..Well count on ruffin it this time Mister...

..It's at least 50 feet to the showers, another 10' to the pool, and I'm sure it's at least a couple blocks to In-N-Out..:D

..Well count on ruffin it this time Mister...

..It's at least 50 feet to the showers, another 10' to the pool, and I'm sure it's at least a couple blocks to In-N-Out..:D

1.9 miles sir:D

Im out for Expo :( Note to self: buy airline tickets way more in advance next year

So come outand wheel with us at Truckhaven the end of Oct!

^^^..Has no real pinstriping on his truck..:p:

..Zukman already beat me to the punch..But for those who want to join in on the Grandaddy of EF Meet and Greets, come out to Truckhaven with us in October..:D

Hello from Whittier!!! :)

So who is going to the Offroad Expo this weekend? I heard they opened up more buildings and it's pretty much sold out:thumbsup:

I'll be heading out there Saturday morning.

I intend to be there Saturday too. Are we going to meet up and bs for a couple or is it good enough for us to know that we were all there at the same time ;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

..Did anyone meet up at the Expo?

Back