The SoCal RBV's Club Various Upcoming Meet and Greets | Page 21 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The SoCal RBV's Club Various Upcoming Meet and Greets

..Just a heads up for this season...

..Although we are having rain and snow today, it seems weird to announce that there have been numerous rattlesnake bites already this season and it just started March 1st..

..Be Safe all...:biggthump

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

..How about a get together up in Big Bear for all RBV's in August when it's 70*'s up there and it's 100 plus down here?

A camping (bring the whole family too) Meet and Greet?

..Do some camping, cruise and walk the village, and we could also do two separate runs...One for offroad and one for the scenic trail like 3N16...:dunno:

...Yucaipa.
I'll start one as soon as possible!
Wish I could have gone...

Where is that in yuciapa. My mom lives in calimesa, I could drop the kids off and come play for that trail.

How about big bear or cleghorn next month or may?

...I'm out for April and if the stars align and one of my trucks is ready, Moab in May...

...I'm sure others should be itching real soon for a Big Bear run and should draw some interest...:biggthump

...My thoughts for August is to include all those with street vehicles and others ample enough time to plan and save for a local get away...:D

I voted for ya last night...:biggthump

Thanks Guys;)

..Just checking but is anyone going to the Truck and Jeepfest this weekend?

..Still would like to get a Meet and Greet in Big Bear with mild to wild offroading in during the month of August..Perhaps some camping too..:dunno:

..Any Californians still want to get together this summer?..:popcorn:

..or just want to check in and say hello and what you have been up to?

Zukman and I have been talking about this. We were just going pick a date and say show up if you want...but we're doin this:p:

Lets pick some dates in Aug. for big bear And do this..

..Perhaps you should start a thread in the California sub Forum..;)

..That's right...We have got a California sub Forum now for everyone to post up runs and such, chit chat about local stuff, and to keep in touch with what is relative to our area..:biggthump

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=127

Lets meet on Route 66

Would you guys be interested in meeting at a restaurant for breakfast or lunch on a Sunday? Peppertree Cafe (626) 914-9741 1020 E Route 66, Glendora, CA. They have a big parking lot for all our trucks. Let me know by pm or email me at thebarmecca@yahoo.com Would be nice to do a once a month get together of Explorer, Rangers, Navajos etc... Stock or modified would work. Bring your family

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I can't commit at this point, but it sounds interesting.

Back