• Register Today It's free!

the sway bar is awesome!

n2knee

Reaction score
City, State
San Francisco,CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 EB
i had my explorer express x-spec rear sway bar installed in my explorer last friday and it's awesome. there's a noticeable improvement in my cornering.

on to another topic, some low life c*$k s@&#!r violated my truck. he or she stole all of my valve caps (no biggie). on top of that, he or she planted four 3-inch nails on all of my tires. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! sorry, i just had to vent.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That sucks

Hey, sorry to hear about your truck. Things like that kind of make you wonder about some people.

On a more positive note, glad to hear you like your new sway bar.

Fatal Attraction?

sorry to hear about the nails in the tire n2knee, you dont have an scorned ex-girlfriends after you do you?

i think my truck was just a target of random act of cowardness. it also happened to all of the cars parked in my block last year, where some teen-age kids slashed the tires of every car parked outside the garage. surveilance camera caught everything on tape, but was rendered useless due to poor quality of the image/s.

Originally posted by aldive
How does the sway bar affect the ride quality?

Al, I don't think the aftermarket rear sway bar has affected the ride quality at all. If it did, it's only minor. The biggest factors that affected my ride quality are the lowering kit and larger diameter tires that I had installed. It made the ride stiffer and it sucks when it hits potholes.

Back