The Synthetic Warehouse Amsoil Preferred Customer giveaway! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The Synthetic Warehouse Amsoil Preferred Customer giveaway!

Mellotron

Reaction score
City, State
Dallas, Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
Scout owner
As Amsoil continues to race into the future and being in the spirit of their 30th Anniversary (see the article I posted in this area earlier),
I am giving away two free Preferred Customer Accounts this week on Wednesday the 30th.

Normally costing $20 annually, The Preferred Customer is able to order direct just like a Dealer and pay the wholesale price. You will get an information packet in the mail and receive AMSOIL's monthly magazine which in the next 4 or 5 months will be the time to get it because of all the innovations that will be coming out.

If you have requested a catalog before and would like to save $ and use the very best than here you go. Preferred Customer can upgrade to Dealers any time.

Visit my site for more information on Amsoil synthetic Motor Oils, filtration, Greases, Gear and Transmission lubes, clothing and more..

All you have to do is send me a paragraph explaining what you have heard about AMSOIL Synthetic Libricants or why you would like to be a Preferred Customer. If I get more than two real good ones I may expand the offer. My email is 4value@sbcglobal.net

In the subject line put "Explorer Preferred Customer"

Thank you and good luck!!

www.syntheticwarehouse.com

Back