The Trash Gets a Little Less Stinky | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The Trash Gets a Little Less Stinky

After nearly a year I finally decided to become Elite. I have grown to really enjoy this site and wanted to support it. I have learned almost everything I have wanted to know about my Ex on this site plus some things I really didn't want to know.
I was very fortunate that the first owner (my father) took very good care of the Ex. and did all needed mx. in a timely manner and kept it very clean.

I recently did my shackles and tt and mounted my 31's. I was worried about the shackles because my Ex spent 8 winters in New England being subjected to salt and sand. Suprisingly the shackle bolts came out without "much" :confused: resistance.
I do wonder if I should have gone with 32's.......but oh well maybe later. I have some performance mods in the works next.

I guess the next thing for me is to get up enough courage to join you fools (meant in the nicest way :D ) at crozet, uwharrie or some other place.

My Truck
1997 Ford Explorer XLT
5.0 V8
AWD
Current Mods
Exterior
BFG 31 x 10.5 A/T
Warrior Shackles
TT
VentShades
Interior
Sony 10 Disc CD Changer
Several Well Placed Parking Lot Dings
Performance/Engine
KKM Intake
A Few Stickers
Future Mods
Exhuast
Chip
Roof Mounted Carrier
More Not So Well Placed Parking Lot Dings

Thanks For visiting :bounce: .

-Alex

Attachments

• At Work.jpg
    At Work.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 251
  • In  Driveway No Kirsten.jpg
    In Driveway No Kirsten.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 246
  • American Flag.jpg
    American Flag.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 246

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

looks nice and clean - I like it :thumbsup:

-Drew

nice looking truck :thumbsup:

Looks good.

come to URE on april 7-9...its gonna be fun

I want to thank everyone for their nice comments so far. Lee In reference to going to URE in April, I don't think I will be able to get the time off, but definitely another time. I still have a few more mods to make and want to assemble a spare parts bag and offroad kit :D as well as installing a CB before adventuring into the "wilderness". Again thanks to all who have left a comment.

- Alex

Back