the weekend at jt's | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

the weekend at jt's

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

got the ride hieght set and lim it straps all done,, pics in a few, k,

k as for the demand more pics,,,,,,,,

Attachments

• DSCF5089 (Small).JPG
    DSCF5089 (Small).JPG
    54 KB · Views: 211
  • DSCF5090 (Small).JPG
    DSCF5090 (Small).JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 215
  • DSCF5091 (Small).JPG
    DSCF5091 (Small).JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 221
  • DSCF5092 (Small).JPG
    DSCF5092 (Small).JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 206

Attachments

• DSCF5111 (Small).JPG
    DSCF5111 (Small).JPG
    60 KB · Views: 211
  • DSCF5107 (Small).JPG
    DSCF5107 (Small).JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 214
  • DSCF5106 (Small).JPG
    DSCF5106 (Small).JPG
    48 KB · Views: 219
  • DSCF5103 (Small).JPG
    DSCF5103 (Small).JPG
    42 KB · Views: 516

looks like you all finished just in time there.

Attachments

• DSCF5108 (Small).JPG
    DSCF5108 (Small).JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 646
  • DSCF5093 (Small).JPG
    DSCF5093 (Small).JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 522
  • DSCF5114 (Small).JPG
    DSCF5114 (Small).JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 635

Get the Engine stuff done too?

no i think i am gonna do that another time,,,

could there be another trip in the future ???

no i think i am gonna do that another time,,,

could there be another trip in the future ???

if there is, i want to go shotgun!

k all the guys are gone home,, and the task at hand is all finished,,

k, what do i have to say ??

what can i say,,greatest bunch of guys in the world, i cannot say enough about how they helped,and joked,and just hung around till the end,,that was super,,

and to my gracious hosts,, same there, the way they took us all in,,, fed us, housed us,, put up with us,, was fantastic,,,

Hey Nathan, we are so sorry about your father,, with us in our prayers, and thoughts,,,

Lookin good Pete! Made it to the GF's place in Wichita no problem, safe and sound. It was really awesome finally meeting all you guys and hanging out. Thanks for a great time, especially to Jon and Sheri, couldn't have asked for better hospitality. You guys rock! :thumbsup:

Great to hear Corkey! The Ex looks awesome!!

Nathan, sorry to hear about your father, you will be in everyone prayers in the coming days and weeks.

:thumbsup:you guys plan another get-together like this again, im definately going to try and be there. im working on getting leave from the army sometime in march so hopoefully it will happen around that time. the ex does look good, good job guys!:cool:

well greg and i just got home about 30 minutes ago, i wanted to thank john and sheri for inviting all of us into there home and taking care of us and putting up with pete :p: you know how those chanuks can be :crazy:

but the week-end was great and i got to spend some time with alot of great people and some friends that i missed being able to say good-bye to on the ccr run and that i have come to have high respect for, they know who they are. and pete's ex came together very nicely and i hope he doesn't tear it up on the way home and i want to thank all the :troops: that showed up to help

and to nathan i want thank you for all of your help this week-end and to say that i was sorry to hear about your father and that you had to leave so soon.
it's a very sad day when you get that call as i have received them before and i know what you are going though right now, just try and get though it and make the best of the holidays and all the best to you and your family

Elite log roller? Nah..Now your an Elite rock crawler!

The Ex looks mean now Pete. Your going to have some good times with it.
At last count, it was 9.5 digits left on your hand, hope that # didn't shrink any since I left..lol

Jon & Sheri pulled off yet another great weekend for the Midwest crew...Hats off to you two. PS..I let my sunglasses on the coffee table :(

Hey Nate, the guys in chat just informed me about your father. I just wanted to let you know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Wow,
This was a great weekend. Everyone, thanks for all the help. Sheri and I were honored by your presence, so no thanks needed.

I am still amazed how hitch free the whole swap over went. Nothing important got broken. Corkey doesn't even need that thumb anyway.

It is hard to look at the mounty like it sits, but what is to come for it makes everything ok.

And I do not drink too much:p: Who would think such a thing--?:D

Back