They Do Roll!! I Don't Know How I Survived... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

They Do Roll!! I Don't Know How I Survived...

I am home now from the hospital. Not doing too well. This was terrible. Took a quick minute to post these. Will explain more of this terrible accident later.

21512DSC00167.JPG

21512DSC00168.JPG

21512DSC00169.JPG

21512DSC00170.JPG

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Holy crap man that really sucks. How did that happen even with your suspension mods. I hate to see that after all the work you put into it. The most important thing is that your still alive. Really sucks to see this though.

Sorry to see that man, glad your ok, looks similar to my blazer when I rolled it. your roof line looks like it held up a bit better but my body wasn't as mangled. can't wait to hear the details.
edit: I survived wearing a seatbelt, if I hadn't I'd be wearing a 2 ton blazer.

Oh My God! I'm sooooo sorry to hear that man! After all you've gone through with that truck. And ultimately have this happen. Although the most important thing is you and your passangers are safe and ok. The Explorer did its job.

Sorry to see such a mess made out of a nice Explorer, but glad you made it out alive!! Looks a heckuva lot like what happened to my old '92 Explorer when my wife rolled it. They may get beat up pretty bad, but they seem to do ok at protecting the occupants.

I feel for you.. I flipped my 2000 a couple of years back on some black ice. All that really counts is that everyone is ok. Someone was look out for you and thank God for strong b pillars.

wow, i'm so glad to hear ur doing alright, its must hurt to see the explorer that bad, i'm glad it did its job by atlest protecting u....

Glad to hear that you're alright. Sorry about the truck, man, it was one of the nicer ones on the forum. I hate seeing these kinds of threads...

If fellow members get anything from these pics, i hope its that they wear their seatbelt from now on - it only takes a second to put on, just as it only takes a second to lose complete control of a vehicle.

Damn Ronnie! Glad you are ok. I don't think there was a more detailed Explorer on the planet. Wow, don't know what to say....

Vehicles can be replaced; lives cannot. Glad to hear you're doing well for the most part, Ronnie. Hang in there.

Wow!!! So sorry for ya BBQ....Thank God you are alright. Get a new one and teach us how to detail em right! Glad your ok mostly.
MCTOY

Sorry to here that bad news Ronnie....but dont worry everything will turn around for you. Hope you feel better soon.

WOW! Sorry to see that. Glad you are OK!

Holy Crap....I'm glad to hear your ok. Man, I liked your truck so much it really hurts to see those pictures

Ronnie...Man your lucky to be OK. That looks like a horrible accident. Hope your feeling OK.
Later....

Looks rough man, glad you made it through alive. Sorry for your loss though.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

:( wow dude that sucks where did it happen at in houston ?

Back