• Register Today It's free!

Things don't always go right.

RubySlow

Reaction score
City, State
Pacifica Ca to be S'Pacific
Year, Model & Trim Level
BAYDESTRIAN
Okay well this past few months have been very hard, compared to last expired. I got a DUI and not for Alcohol, But for a prescription drug my therapist Rx'd me for anxiety. Okay now I had to take a LOA or Leave of Absence from my job, and LOA is like 60% pay, so it sucks. The stupid DMV said if I didnt have any alcohol in my system they wouldn't suspend my liscense. So this Saturday I get a Letter from the Driver Saftey District Office, it Stated " Order of Suspension.....Failed to complete a Priority Reexamination." I called the DMV and the number on the ticket after the citation, what the heck, I called the same number listed on the notification 4 days earlier and they all said my license was valid. I don't drink and drive.
A car was following me, In my own neighborhood, I tried evade it, they called the cops saying some BS like I was a Thief W/E, But I didnt hurt anyone, didnt resist, followed the rules, and now Im in jeapordy of loosing my job and sanity.

F#C/c California Beauracy

They also Impounded my car, which is now being sold off at auction because the company never registered me as the ownwer, YES LIFE SUCKS

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sorry to hear man, is there a way to recover your car?

Yo cody

what car is getting impounded and that sux big time and sorry to hear bout that.

No, they are auctioning it because the Bank/Dealership never registered it to me, I couldnt get it out, all the owner out of town, same old BS. So Im at a total loss. I just bought it days earlier, its was a flawless 2006 charger, looked like and 08, had all the featured. Ive already writted to the BBB, Ripoff report, and every other agency. So no car, The system sucks!

so cody does that mean ur without a car now

Sorry to hear all this. Hopefully things will turn around soon for you.

ya thanks for all your suppourt, But The Re-Exam is in mid July, just to get my liscense back. What a joke, Im about ready to move away from Cali, 11,000 in dui fees, I was not drunk, didn't hurt anyone. I swear I want to pull the trigger, but that's the easy way out. I have a friend at work who is an an illegall Imigrant and he can still drive and he hasn't been charged with anything, Do you remember last jult/aug I predictied the downfall of the DOW EX, well there is about the be a revolution in this country around 2012. Have you noticed the shortage of ammo? FBI back round checks at a ultimmate High. Its coming...........
deserteagle333copyr3.jpg

kodyholdnsks.jpg

kodygun.jpg

cody where u going to be moving too

Umm maybe Arizona, its the last state that lets out concealer permits compared to other LIBERL states. Umm maybe Nevada or Montana. Least regulation. SEN Feinstein (CA) can carry a weapon (Concealer permit) But she is against the Citizens she represents to be able to (google it). Sean Pean Was caught a few years back in Berkley with a loaded pistol, But how many of you have heard or remember it? I want to build my own AR-15 get a Lower/reciever, Pistol grip, 16" barrel. but Whatever.

you can quote this;
When you can not defend yourself, who is going to defend you?

You think things are better in AZ? That's a hot one... This is the land of government sponsored surveillance and the state voted "dumbest in the nation" two years in a row. Arizona used to take the lead from California, now we're in the lead when it comes to the government getting involved in it's citizens daily lives.

Umm maybe Arizona, its the last state that lets out concealer permits compared to other LIBERL states. Umm maybe Nevada or Montana. Least regulation. SEN Feinstein (CA) can carry a weapon (Concealer permit) But she is against the Citizens she represents to be able to (google it). Sean Pean Was caught a few years back in Berkley with a loaded pistol, But how many of you have heard or remember it? I want to build my own AR-15 get a Lower/reciever, Pistol grip, 16" barrel. but Whatever.

you can quote this;
When you can not defend yourself, who is going to defend you?

Here are firearms laws and how to get a permit to carry a concealed weapon in my home state of Connecticut

http://www.jud.ct.gov/LawLib/Law/firearms.htm

http://www.ehow.com/how_2061092_get-permit-carry-concealed-weapon.html

Back