Things to Watch on TV

Scotty J.

Packin
Reaction score
City, State
Little Rock, Ar
Year, Model & Trim Level
'02 Ford Ranger XLT
My wife and I have pretty much started binge watching. We're still pretty much catching up on Walking Dead, Better Call Saul and she likes Cold Justice. But on the weekends we really don't have anything to watch, having been through Breaking Bad 6 times LOL. here is what we're binge watching.

X-Files, wow, how did I miss that back in the day!

Andy Griffith, can't go wrong with these no matter how many times you watch them.

M*A*S*H, same there.

Game of Thrones. This one is only available if you have either HBO or "Other" means. So we're purchasing them via Amazon Prime.

Game of Thrones moves VERY fast and lots of "turn overs" so to speak. We just finished season 3 and season 4 won't be available for a while. Because it moves so fast and it's very easy to get lost, we're going to start back over.

What do you guys binge watch? Thoughts?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Binge watching over the winter is my only means of entertainment. :D

I would think that purchasing the entire season, on pay per view, per episode, would cost more than just buying the season disc sets. :scratch:

Amazon Prime has so many seasons of so many Genre's, I could be here all day typing what I have already watched on there. lol

Amazon has a bunch of great uncut HBO series to watch.

What Genre's do you guys enjoy the most?

No no noo, we're buying seasons on amazon prime LOL.

Genre is so relative. We like the Sopranos, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Nip Tuck. We didn't like, House of Cards, Mad Men, Under the Dome. We're kind of hard to nail down so to speak.

Personally, I like shows that run on continuously. All of these are like that.

Scifi:
Fringe, Eureka, Warehouse 13, Stargate, Star Trek, Farscape, Firefly, Falling Skies, (I can go on & on here)

Drama:
Dexter, Justified, Hell on Wheels, Spartacus, Banshee, The wire, The Killing

I have watched all of those, and way way more. Judge me if you want, but I'm saving $$ and staying out of trouble. LOL!!

The Soup

Hey, amazon prime peeps! Check out a free video called "Injury Slight". It's an amazing story!

Orange in the new black. Just discovered this one. It's pretty good. Netflix only (unless you have other means).

Also keep up on Walking Dead, Better Call Saul, Top Gear (UK and US), the various car shows on Spike, and I know there are others on over-the-air TV that I can't think of.

I also will admit to Alaskan Offroad Warriors. Lame, but still entertaining. There was a thread on pirate4x4 where a couple of the people in the show were commenting on some of the behind the scenes aspects of the show.

walking dead, SOA, sopranos, dukes of hazzard, a team, bull run (when it was both on spike and speed) i tried getting into breaking bad, but couldnt do it.

Homeland...a Showtime series... is really good. You pretty much have to watch the episodes in order.

My current favorite is Blue Bloods. Excellent show! I have purchased all the season sets & am about halfway through season four. It's gonna suck when I reach the last episode, because I'll have to wait for season five to come out! LOL

Spartacus was fun, even though it only went for a little past one season. I haven't seen Game of Thrones yet, but it's on my "to buy" list.

Homeland...a Showtime series... is really good. You pretty much have to watch the episodes in order.

I agree, that's a good show. I have only seen the first two seasons. I kinda got sidetracked on other stuff, so I need to get current again.:)
You may also like "Justified" with Timothy Olyphant.

Try The Wire. Even though it ended several years ago, many say it's storyline is more in keeping with the times than when the show was actually running.

The British spy drama MI-5 is pretty good too. I warn you though that the American accents on it are horrible! LOL

Jericho had a short run but had a loyal following.

I agree, that's a good show. I have only seen the first two seasons. I kinda got sidetracked on other stuff, so I need to get current again.:)
You may also like "Justified" with Timothy Olyphant.

I watch that as well although this final season isn't quite as good as past seasons. The Americans is another good one.

We can't get enough of Big Bang Theory. There's usually four episodes on every evening. Even though we've seen most of the syndicated episodes 4 or 5 times each, we still watch.

We can't get enough of Big Bang Theory. There's usually four episodes on every evening. Even though we've seen most of the syndicated episodes 4 or 5 times each, we still watch.

Never watched that show until this past summer. We were rained in one day on vacation and my 12 year old daughter loves the show and was watching it. I got hooked.

not on tv, but youtube only, and if you havent seen any of them yet you need to climb out from under the rock you are living under. roadkill!

Walking Dead.
Anything on Velocity Channel.
Anything on Food Network
The original British Top Gear on BBC America.
When I was laid up in 2012 and spent 6 months in my living room I got hooked on reruns of My Name Is Earl. Vastly underrated show that I wasn't hip to when it was on. Ended up getting the whole series from Netflix and watching it from beginning to end.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back