Thinking about a carbon fiber dash kit? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Thinking about a carbon fiber dash kit?

aqs789

Reaction score
City, State
NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
'98 Sport 4x4 SOHC
Carbon fiber dash kit

I was thinking about getting a molded carbon fiber dash kit from www.exoticwooddash.com. Before I purchased it I was wondering if anyone has a carbon fiber dash kit and could post pics of how it looks?
Another question, does anyone have any problems with the dash kit, like peeling, fading etc.... Thanks

well i can assure you this- if you are getting a molded carbon fiber kit from exotic wood dash, it is not real. i don't know if you want real carbon fiber or not. i am just warning you! i know this because i had one and i waited almost 3 months for the damn thing, only to get it and be fake. boy did that piss me off. i have a REAL molded carbon fiber radio bezel surround in my truck now and i love it! it was custom made and it may be for sale.if i had a way to post pictures on this forum, i would show you. give me your email address and i will send you pics.

Here's a pic of my carbon fiber dash, its not a fully molded one but just the kit.... I love it:D

Attachments

• 193961_23_full.jpg
    193961_23_full.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 324

looks good, thanks for posting the pic

Back