this day sucks | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations
  • Register Today It's free!

this day sucks

mechanic021

Reaction score
Well I had a very bad day today , I went over to my soon to be ex wifes house to get some mail this evening and found her there with her Boyfriend how great is that sorry just had to vent alittle bit guys im not in the greatest mood , This guy she told me was just a "friend" but I had my suspisions now today they became very clear , he is in fact why I filed for divorce just a week ago !

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

snoborder42

Reaction score
City, State
Maple Valley/Downtown Seattle, Washington
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 XLT 4x4
One week and she's already clinging on another dude. That blows man...

Gator Jeff

Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Sport 4x4
sorry to hear it.

hopefully that made filing easier at least. while its probably the last thing you want to think about now, it should also make starting a relationship with someone more deserving, guilt free.

Lt.Jim

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
South Central Pennsylvania/NorthernMaryland
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 XLT
Does she or her boyfriend have a hot sister? Just a thought;)

DeRocha

NEX Vice President
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Brockton, MA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XLT 4x4
Well I had a very bad day today , I went over to my soon to be ex wifes house to get some mail this evening and found her there with her Boyfriend how great is that sorry just had to vent alittle bit guys im not in the greatest mood , This guy she told me was just a "friend" but I had my suspisions now today they became very clear , he is in fact why I filed for divorce just a week ago !

Sorry to hear about your marital problems, but things usually work out down the road. Btw I took a peek at your profile (below) and you may want to brush it up a little.

Biography:
I am happily married been married for 1yr and 2months and her name is Jessica. My life is to work on cars. I like to have a good time enjoy doing about anything.

mechanic021

Reaction score
oops thanks for reminding me about my profile havent been on here for awhile, I talked to some of my old neighbors and found out she has had this guy at the house for months when I was at work she was telling them that he was her brother ! Believe me Im done with this whack job Im ready to get on with my life for me and my daughters sake ! thanks for all the support guys

UKExploder

Reaction score
City, State
near Liverpool,in the Wirral {England}
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 Limited, US spec.
This day sucks........

oops thanks for reminding me about my profile havent been on here for awhile, I talked to some of my old neighbors and found out she has had this guy at the house for months when I was at work she was telling them that he was her brother ! Believe me Im done with this whack job Im ready to get on with my life for me and my daughters sake ! thanks for all the support guys

I'm sure it seems like your world is caving in around you right now, but, mate, it will get better soon, as hard as this is to believe at this time.....in a few weeks/months you'll be feeling like, "Whew, it's so good to be out of that relationship"........keep your chin up so you don't trip over that long face....:D ....it really will get better mate :) ...... just concentrate now on you and your daughter's relationship, don't let her get between you and the girl...:eek: :)

carlover

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Fontana,CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'96 XL
I feel for you man. Im going through the same type of thing with my wife. My final court date will be in august and then its all over. Weve even tried to work things out a few times and she just keeps cheating. Once a cheater always a cheater and they will not change. Just move on ahead and dont look back you will be glad you did down the line.

mechanic021

Reaction score
this is the 3rd chance I have given her , this time we ended up getting married but things never changed we made it about a year then she was right back to her cheating lieing ways. Because of her I couldnt see my daughter for 10 months( she isnt the mother) so now Im just concentrating on getting to know my daughter again and being in her life. It is hard at times but honestly I havent felt better being without her. Feels like a weight was lifted off of me. yesterday was hard finally getting the conformation to my fears but at least now I wont go through life wondering what the truth really was.

carlover

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Fontana,CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'96 XL
Yeah i forgave mine over and over again for the benefit of the kids. After while you just become something your not and its so much better when you break free. Its very hard, and very painful, but it's what has to be done.

Paraphoe

Go big or go home
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Willow Grove, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 XLT
Screw that man, she ain't even worth your time. Let her and her cowardly punk boyfriend rot.

manaen

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Clear Spring, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Xterra Pro-4X
Sorry to hear about this !! I really feel bad for you and your kids. It's sad to see this becoming a common occurrence. If she had the lack of morals to do that to you, you're much better moving on. Make a solid environment for you and your kids to live in. Stay strong and positive brother, your kids need you more now than ever, as this can be a crushing blow to their self confidence.

God Bless..

Gator Jeff

Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Sport 4x4
Hopefully this will allow you to get a good custody agreement and not get screwed with alimony.

MONMIX

I fix dents
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Millersville , Maryland
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Explorer Sport
Rest assured, cheaters stay cheaters.

Her and this POS of another guy will also go down in flames.

You are better off no question.

mechanic021

Reaction score
I only have one daughter and my ex wife is not the mother. She hated my little girl and did all she could to cause trouble for me so I ended up with supervised visitation because of it. I have had to miss out on alot because of her. I know your not supposed to hate anyone but its hard for me to not hate her after her lies and treating my little girl like she did.

mechanic021

Reaction score
she can have her boyfriend and her Fd up life. I just hope he knows what he is getting into !

DeRocha

NEX Vice President
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Brockton, MA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XLT 4x4
she can have her boyfriend and her Fd up life. I just hope he knows what he is getting into !

Take solace that the boyfriend will be in your exact position a year from now..

MONMIX

I fix dents
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Millersville , Maryland
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Explorer Sport

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

mechanic021

Reaction score
I know it should have been but at the time I didnt want to feel like a failure because of ending my marriage. I was hoping she would come around and see there was no reason to hate or dispise this little innocent girl. I was always raised that marriage is a forever thing and if you have problems you have to try and work them out. Well Now I realize whoever came up with that idea has never married someone who cheats and lies.