This is F#!@ed up, Everyone read this | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

This is F#!@ed up, Everyone read this

SaleenEXP

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Boca Raton, Fl.
Year, Model & Trim Level
Mountaineer
I don't know how many of you live in South Fl. but I'm from Boca Raton and just heard some serious news. I posted this here b/c most people are in this section of the forum. I was chilling with some friends at the dorm and just got home and my mom told me this was on the news:

"A lady went to the police today and reported 3 men that she overheard saying "the americans mourned on Sep. 11, and they'll mourn again on Sep. 13th (tomorrow)." She was in a restaurant here when she heard them talking.

I don't want to get anyone upset or freak them out but this is fu#ked up. I'm sure they'll show it on the news if your in another state, they said they'll be back for updates. They're searching for the 3 men right now.

Now if I was this lady, no joke, I would have grabbed a knife off the table and nail at least one of them, or go the people who worked at the restaurant and gotten a bunch of guys to confront them and beat the friggen **** outta them.

Did anybody here any of this on the news? again this was in South Fl.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

that is screwed up..... but it was just probably another idle threat.....

didn't hear about it any here and i keep the tube on fox news almost all the time.

good news for you floridians though.. janet reno got spanked! that was nice.

Thats what I was thinking, but she reported that they were acting weird and all of them were hunched over the dinner table (like if you didn't want anybody to here anything) but she overheard them talking and that happened to be the thing that stuck out the most. She immedietley left and went ot the police.

Now the other reason I wouldn't think it was just a threat is why would they be hunched over trying to hide what they were saying. I'm mean why would someone just say that knowing (other than that lady) that if someone overheard them they would have gotten the piss kicked ou of them. I know if I was there and heard that I would have friggen maimed at least one of them.

also... if you were going to plot a terroist attack, would you do it in a public restuarant? the terrorists are smart.... screwing with us is stupid and they know it....

I just called my sis to tell her, she was supposed to be going to a club with some friends, but when I called her she was at her friends house and they were all watching MSNBC and said something about them trying to track down a car on the way to Georgia w/ explosives.

I've heard all kinds of stories like that over here in N. CA. Like "don't drink Pepsi after October." Someone else said "Coke after September." But that usually never makes it as far as the news. Or at least they don't report it (for good reason too). Like I heard that a guy who works in a small grocery store, in a tiny ass town, warned someone who knows someone elses mom, that they shouldn't drink Pepsi after Oct. Like some terrorist will target Northern California Pepsi Bottling Companies. People just have too much spare time and too much desire to stay on edge.

Ok, they just had it on the news again about that incedent. Here are the updates:
I though it happened here, but it happened in a Shoney's restaurant in Georgia. The lady heard them say that
"the americans mourned on Sep.11th and they'll morn again on Sept.13th."
"that they were running 5 hours behind schedual"
"and weren't sure whether they had enough to bring it down"
"something about Miami city, which is about 30 mins. from where I live"
They were seen leaving in a cream colored Nissan Maxima with gold trim
They were descibed as being middle eastern descent and hispanic descent with one having a beard like a muslim.
They were seen getting on some expressway (can't remember the name 75 or something like that but it leads to Miami whatever it was.
So Miami is on maximum security right now, damn I was born in Miami. I seriously hope nothing happens or they catch those guys, and BEAT THE **** OUT OF THEM:shoot: :fire:, I'm like steamin right now from hearing this.

If you didn't know, that whole Anthrax thing started here in Boca Raton. My college is 5mins. away, and that building (too many brain farts tonight, can't remember the name of the magazine company)is right up the street from my college. You should have seen all the cleanup crews/test crews whatever that were had here.

now I know this lady did the right thing by telling police, but I think she should have told people in the restaurant there first and like held them there. I mean what would you guys do if you heard something like that?? I know I would maim them whether they were joking or not, and the situation right now doesn't sound like a joke with all the details. What would you do? Tell Police, or kick their ass then call the police:D I choose the 2nd one

they want to scare us...and apparently they are doing a damn good job..... im not fooled... i drank pepesi and coke today...im in northern california... oh crap! im gonna die! :rolleyes: and the beard like a muslim..... thats friggin funny....like an elvis shaped dorito LOL

how bout the guys in Texas who stole 330 lbs of ammonium nitrate..i.e. OKC bomb

and brake fluid mixed with coca cola with a few other things is a highly volatile bomb.....

yeh , but with the details they have it sounds serious, and Miami was starting to get threats also. One of them had a beard the other two were shaven, I said muslim beard cause that was th best way to describe how they grow theirs compared to a normal beard. Whether something happens or not, I guess we'll find out, but damn I was born there and live 30mins. away, hell the Troll lives there.;)
The toll gates also reported a Maixma with three suspicious looking men? I mean this sounds nothing like the coke stories or whatever your talking about. Miami started to receive threats and then this happened? Look at how they are talking about it, it sounds nothing like drinking a coke and dying.

damn I thought more people would post to this instead of being a lurker j/k. Nobody else saw this on the news??

thats some sick ****... i would kick the fu** out of them... i knew when i went away to florida this may.. from the time we took off till we landed i was ready to get out of my seat if anything happend... everytime somone got up to goto the bathroom i was looking at them like ' and where are you going?! ' heh.

Mike

Wow thats really scarry. I really hope nothing happens 'cause I don't think a lot of people could handle it. Well lets just hoepthat the threats don't come true. That is really horrible and people like that are really sick.

Hey, where did you get this news from, I've been watching news on four tv's (CNN, MSNBC, Fox, and Florida News 13) for about and hour and a half, and been surfing all the local station's websites and haven't found anything on this?

Originally posted by squd92expsp
Hey, where did you get this news from, I've been watching news on four tv's (CNN, MSNBC, Fox, and Florida News 13) for about and hour and a half, and been surfing all the local station's websites and haven't found anything on this?

The same channels except Florida news, my mom saw the one on CNN before I got home, and I think I had MSNBC on when they had the update.

ok.. shortly after i posted that i hadn't seen anything about it, it popped up on the news. this morning they had scenes of the police with the three guy's cars. the dogs turned on (they sniffed explosives). it looked like the stuff was getting blown up from the reel i saw this morning. apparently the authorities took it very seriously.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

same here... I read the thread last night, but didnt think much because I didnt hear it on the news... Well this morning I woke up to a "breaking news" story from Florida where they had the men in custody, and then at 8:30am they had a news conference on the radio, speaking to a spokesman from the Florida Police. Interesting stuff....
--bryan

Back