RadioAD5GB

Reaction score
City, State
Brighton, TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 Explorer XLT K-Flex
Callsign
AD5GB
I was once a professional Ford tech for 10 or so years but opted to get out of it in '95 and change careers. I've managed to handle anything OBDII my '06 Powerstroke, '06 Jetta TDi (RIP) threw at me and did quite a bit of tuning on both. I think I'm going to need to find factory service manual(s) for this though.. Anyone been here?

2024-01-13 09_17_16-DTC.png

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Here is link to a pair of 2006 Explorer service manuals. The price seems good and also it is the last set from this seller.
2006 Explorer service manuals

I was once a professional Ford tech for 10 or so years but opted to get out of it in '95 and change careers. I've managed to handle anything OBDII my '06 Powerstroke, '06 Jetta TDi (RIP) threw at me and did quite a bit of tuning on both. I think I'm going to need to find factory service manual(s) for this though.. Anyone been here?
I have the original factory authorized manuals for my 2002. I find them invaluable. I think they are from Helm Inc.

I have the original factory authorized manuals for my 2002. I find them invaluable. I think they are from Helm Inc.

I've got the Helm service manual for my '06 Powerstroke. It doesn't appear as though they have one for the '05 Explorer.

Back