• Register Today It's free!

Thoughts on 2001 Jeep Cherokee?

92explorer

Reaction score
City, State
Omaha, NE
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 XLT
Hey guys, at the risk of being labeled a traitor or worse, I'm looking at buying a 2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport. It's a 4 door, 4x4, V6, automatic with 50,000 miles. I can get it for $10,000. Carfax checks out clean and it is a one-owner vehicle. I'm going to get it looked at by a mechanic in a day or two. I'm not looking to start any arguments or anything, just looking for your honest opinions on this vehicle and/or the price.

It's on the second page here:
http://www.oldmilltoyota.com/ou/omaha-toyota/console.do?page=f_used_inventory

Thanks a lot.

This site probably not the best place to ask this “?” Because a lot of us here haven’t had one

Hey guys, at the risk of being labeled a traitor or worse,
Now this is one of the few things on this site that bothers me. I really do not understand why there are so many jeep haters here. I have owned 3 jeeps and loved them all and didnt hate ford owners just because I owned a jeep. I now own an explorer (which I also love) and have no reason to hate jeeps just because I no longer own one.
Its very similar to the harley thing. I own a harley as do some of my friends.
Well my friends feel its wrong to roll with "jap bikes". Myself the more the merrier. If your on 2, then lets screw.
That being said, I did own a 94 cherokee but as for the 01 I have no clue. Give it a test run. Have it looked over. And if you like it, Buy it.
Good luck!

Back