• Register Today It's free!

Time to say good bye

Jstcruz

Reaction score
City, State
Deltona, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 Ex XLT & 84 Ranger
After much time and money it is time for me to sell the old Ex. It is getting up there on miles and I am finding more and more things not working on / in it. Above all (I am all for fixing the problems) I am starting to feel that a pick-up would be better for me and my family.

I wanted to drop by and say that I have made a lot of friends and have gotten tons of advice and ideas here on the forum and I thank you all for that!

If any body is interested I am getting into a 2001 Dodge Dakota quad cab with a 4.7 V-8, 2 wd. So I will be joining a forum based on that hoping to have the same experience I have had here.

Thank you guys, I hope to see you around!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well, that's unfortunate. There is a truck that goes by the name Explorer that could keep ya around here.;)

I considered a ST but need more bed space than they have. As it is now I have to hook up my trailer every time I need to go to Home Depot. I like the ST but its not for us unfortunately.

Sad to see ya go. I loved the cowl hood you made and the whole truck looked so clean. Hope you have good luck with the dakota.

I was thinking ranger lol guess you need a real back seat though.
Well good luck with the new truck and thanks for all the help you've given to us.

Keep it and get a truck realisticly what could we get for our Xs as a trade or sale $1,200 and that won't buy you a good truck I have the X a z71 Silverado and a Subaru legacy gt no car payments and its the best thing to have a car SUV and truck not to mention my 18' boat and quad just keep it and add to the fleet you never know when you may need it or wish you had it

I'm with ^ that guy. Buy your pickup and keep the X!

I got $2,000 for the Ex, and we have 4 other cars in the household. Theres no reason to keep the Ex and the expenses that went with it. I'd have more use out of the pick-up. Most I will do is get a little gas sipper later on, but I dont really need it.

Back