Timeline 2013 Explorer Sport | Page 16 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Timeline 2013 Explorer Sport

Ok so I've received my VIN but the links I found to show me the window sticker don't work. I just ordered on 01 April. Is it too soon?

Hi MaXberN,

The window sticker usually doesn't populate until around the same time your vehicle enters production. Check back around that time and I'll bet it will be there. :)

I ordered my Sport on 2/25. Just got an email from Crystal that it will be delivered around the 30th of this month.

Are you getting excited, lockshop? It's almost here!

Crystal

Crystal I just want to follow up with you and let you know that my local dealer has resolved the steering issues.

Findings were:
2 bad tires from the factory,

The factory Tire Calibration in the computer was set for standard equipment tires,
not the Optional Summer Tire package which I have.

Just to let you know I now have just over 4,000 miles on it, and it Drives and Handles like a Dream. It is what I expected and more, still burning 93 Octane and Avg. 20 MPG.

Thank You so very much for your help and the Lady called Breanne
Terry

Crystal I just want to follow up with you and let you know that my local dealer has resolved the steering issues.

Findings were:
2 bad tires from the factory,

The factory Tire Calibration in the computer was set for standard equipment tires,
not the Optional Summer Tire package which I have.

Just to let you know I now have just over 4,000 miles on it, and it Drives and Handles like a Dream. It is what I expected and more, still burning 93 Octane and Avg. 20 MPG.

Thank You so very much for your help and the Lady called Breanne
Terry

That's awesome news, Terry! Thanks so much for the update.

Crystal

Back