Tired of my black 20's- need opinions on the replacements | Page 2 | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Tired of my black 20's- need opinions on the replacements

I have grown tired of my current wheels. When I got them 3+ years ago, black wheels weren't very common; but they are way too common now and dont give a "high performance" vibe. I was wanting to replace them with some 18" Saleens or Cobras, but found these while looking on eBay. What do you guys think? They are 20x8.5 (same as I have now), but are 20mm offset vs. my current 35mm wheels.

ZMCLASSICS1.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GA-2...d=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=65:15|39:1|240:1318

Here is what I have now....

truckside.jpg

<

Join the Elite Explorers $20 Gets rid of the ads!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

ANHEDONIC

Reaction score
City, State
New Jersey
Year, Model & Trim Level
'04 XLT Sport
cardomain.com is a great place to find out suggestions for rims... You can filter your search by your make/model/year and see what wheels other people have put on your truck....

<

Join the Elite Explorers $20 Gets rid of the ads!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

justin146

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Oxford, MS-- home of the Ole Miss Rebels
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 XLT Sport 5.0 Turbo
cardomain.com is a great place to find out suggestions for rims... You can filter your search by your make/model/year and see what wheels other people have put on your truck....

Most of those guys want to look like drug dealers though- I have totally different taste in wheels. Most of the 2nd gens I like there have Cobras or Saleens.

<

Yeye

Reaction score
City, State
Syracuse, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 XLT
man can't get my pic can someone help me

<

justin146

Explorer Addict
Reaction score