• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Tires

01Strac

Reaction score
City, State
Bainbridge Georgia
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Sport Trac
Anybody know anyone looking for some tires for sale truck finally broke down on me and i need the cash so im selling my 265/75/16 mastercraft courser MT tires tread is in great shape has about 90% left didnt drive the truck much after i put them on cause the truck started messing up on me im asking 500 OBO

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

MAS Tequila

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Boca Raton FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Mounty 4WD 5.0
Gotta Pic?

MT

01Strac

Reaction score
City, State
Bainbridge Georgia
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Sport Trac
just one of them on the truck
549662_10152324789710331_1980190277_n.jpg

krispy97xlt

Reaction score
City, State
LaGrange, Ga
Year, Model & Trim Level
'01 Sport Trac 4x4
I am nearby...more aggressive than I really want did you plastidip the wheels or is that paint? (I assume you are keeping the wheels)

01Strac

Reaction score
City, State
Bainbridge Georgia
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Sport Trac
yea gotta keep the wheels but they are painted with reg paint well spray cans but they came out good after i did them about 3 months later i started selling plasti dip and was gonna redo them but never did the truck is up at my brothers house in hazelhurst Ga he is doing some work on it for me but its no problem for me to go there if your interested in them