To all Dallas/Ft. Worth and surrounding area 4x4 Explorers. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

To all Dallas/Ft. Worth and surrounding area 4x4 Explorers.

Msupertek

Axle Annihilator!
Reaction score
City, State
Arlington, Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
1992 4x4 Explorer
I am planning on going to http://www.agrwheelinranch.com/index.htm
on May 31st 2003. Me and a few friends. Prices show to be $20 per vehicle (including driver), and $5 each additional person in vehicle. Well that is the perfect weekend for me so I am going, if any others would like to meet up with me somewhere before I take off and follow me in please post. I am definitely going regardless if anyone else comes. But if you would like to go so you are with a group and not offroading alone your are welcome to come with us. I will make a time for us to meet and a deadline time before I give up on ya. After the time passes and you don't show I leave to go, no hard feelings I know sometimes things come up. I just wanted to see if anyone else in the area would want to come out with us.:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Man I keep hearing from people who work with me about these two other Explorers jacked up like mine is now, however I never see them out at the local spots offroading. Where are all the other local X's????????

Where are they?

Mine is in Lewisville, soon to be ready to roll.

However, I have seen a pruple lifted 94XLT in Mckinney and also a lifted black second gen with a nice winch mounted on the front?

Used to be you would never see a lifted explorer around the metorplex.

You will definatly see me at the local spots as soon as mine is running.

Rob

Not lifted but...

Bam bam's stock altitude, but still pretty noticable. All beat up and with a safari rack, not to mention all the rocky mountain pin stripes in the dark blue paint. I live and work in north arlington right around 30 and 360.

I've been hurting for cash for a long time now, so wheeling has been disallowed. But things are starting to look better for me. I've got a lot I need to do with the truck before I take it anywhere that I don't want to break down. First is ball joints and alignment. Then some new 31's.

I just wanted to chime in since I am in the area and hope to be wheeling again before the summer's out.

Have you been to AGR before? What do you think of it?

Msupertek, i was at the parts counter a few weeks ago and saw your truck parked out back. looked real nice, then i saw your run out to your truck and take off.

i wish i had the money to go. please take lots of pics if you can for those of us that cant go.

Hey feel free to stop in and say hi at my dealer.

We need to get together and go do some offroading. Even if you are limited to lift, I rather trail ride in moderate mud with other X's than offroad in the nasty stuff alone. (occassionally I go with my jeep buddies). Hey go fast so how is your conversion coming, I am off the next three weekends, would you still like me to take a look at it one weekend?

OUR OWN!

We need to get all the X's in the metroplex and start our own little club, nothing but X's.

Our own....yes.

In the old days we did have our own. It was 3 trucks, Gerald,Brian, and me. I vote for the metorplex group getting there thing going again.

I nominate Msupertek for chapter pres!

My truck is or should be coming along fine. It is in the shop that Brian used for his solid axel swap. I know it will get finished this time. I just plain ran out of time to work on what needed to be finished. Also the fact that the stuff left to be done was just beyond my immediate technical reach.

I hope to be wheeling sometime in June or early July.

Thanks Rob

I'M IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like a winner, hope it goes well for you. Then maybe we can all get together and get this thing rolling.:D

We need to all get together sometime and take some group shots. Then we can plan a wheeling trip that works for everyone.

i am all game for a dallas chapter. although mine is only mildly mod, i would love to join with a local.

i'm just a two wheel guy. so i guess i could just go get donuts or something:p . but i think it would be cool to have a x group, i would just have to make sure i would be ok with the misses or we could try to make it a family type thing for those of us that have them.

Lets do it!

We need to plan a night on the weekend where we can meet up (all of us) for dinner, I'll bring my digital camera and we snap pictures of all are X's. I'll post em and we can claim our own chapter, oh and if your two wheel that's alright I guess. If your truck can't make it through the trails you can just ride shotgun with us and pitch in on something. WHO"S WITH ME?

By the way I am a family man, I have a 6 year old daughter and another on the way. At the same time I like having fun, so I'm sure we can find a medium. The occasional invite the whole family deal so momma is happy too.

If momma aint happy then aint NOBODY HAPPY!

woohoo.... that all sounds like fun. family man here too with 2 year old daughter. i am game.

Count me in!!

My wife (Tammy) and I absolutely hated to leave Colorado and get away from the Ex group up there. At that time, Perry/Terry, MMPC, and Matt Adams spearheaded the group. The family atmosphere was the BEST. (Gerald can attest to that, since he was in on all the CCR runs.) We've been wheeling with jeepers and other crowds and just never fit in with the drinkin', smokin', cussin', spittin' types. I'm never comfortable wheelin' with guys when they have a beer in the cupholder and the CB sounds like a bunch of sailors.

I would love to get together with the locals and get in tune with the North Texas scene. And BamBam is always ready to pose for a picture, bald tires or not. :D

Keep em coming!

I figure after another week passes and we have some more postings, we can get together and try to establish a time for our first get together.:D

How far away can you be from Dallas and still be able to get in on this club? Or is it a Dallas area only deal? I dont know of any chapters in my area.

The Colorado Contingent was everyone who was willing to make the drive. IMHO, the same rule should apply. If you live in Mississippi and are willing to drive to the DFW outtings, go for it!! :D

(but if you live in Brenhem, you have to swing by the blue bell factory on the way up and pick up the snacks!)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

(but if you live in Brenhem, you have to swing by the blue bell factory on the way up and pick up the snacks!)

HAHA, I live like 2 miles from the factory. If I make it to any outings I will make sure to bring you some of the best ice cream in the world.

Back