To Stroke or Not to Stroke -- Lend a Hand :D | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

To Stroke or Not to Stroke -- Lend a Hand :D

dreamr

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Lynnwood WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 XL / 4x4 / 4.0 ohv
Get your attention?

lol sorry I had too - I have hidden from active forum surfing for a while. Had to say hi and welcome you to my newest project on an old toy.

The thread for the project will come when I get around to it, and you already had your foreshadowing with the revival of my registry threads.

Ahh for these last many months I have done so little it was a dream to feel the lifeblood of my car and truck flowing through my fingers as the need for maintenance on a larger scale with the Explorer and well the diagnosis and teardown of the stang.

It is odd how we humans function - we are obsessive beyond belief yet we are also very fickle creatures. To think of the many months and years of my time that I spent lying on the garage floor working on my vehicles - creating my desires. It is a passion and a love yet...
So easily do other interests, or just the task of living and working force us to change our fixations. We forget that we actually missed our previous obsession. Then suddenly a bit of oil running up your sleeve to puddle in your armpit awakens you... and all else loses interest.

I suppose to stick with the mythology of the explorer forum, one would think this oil were our lifes blood oozing from the puncture made by the bite of the deadly Mod Bug.

Anyway enough said - and greetings to you my old friends. Salutations to you new wannabe's :D

What is the point of this thread ? Oh yessssssss

To stroke or not to stroke.

Soon you will see a project log from me. Before I start it tell me - this 302 that used to be under the hood of the mustang - what should we do with it and why. If you have no idea what mustang I speak of - click the link in my signature.

refresh - rebuild?
302 - 306 - 331 -347 - ????????????????????

Aw hell, if you're gonna suck that much gas,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

427:D

Back