Tonneau Covers | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Tonneau Covers

dehsr

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Ford Sport Trac
I've been exploring the numerous hard tonneau covers available for my 03 Sport Trac and have pretty much decided on one sold by AdvancedFoldingCover.com. It sells for $649 with free shipping and appears to be easy to install and remove. (K-Cover sells this same item for $749). I'd like to know if anyone has experience with this cover or if another cover exists that is superior in quality and price.

look for an a.r.e one. they are awesome hardtops with integrated locks. quite good!

I have the Advanced hard hat tri fold and love it!! I replaced an extang soft snap cover with it. I lie the tri fold because it's easier access and the vinyl doesn't fade. Also, like you said install is really easy and it's even easier to take the cover on and off the truck if need be. If you lock your tailgate, then people can't mess with your stuff either which is big for me because I have a couple hundred $$ in tools and 5th tire in the bed.

just today i ran across a local ad called and the guy wanted it gone so bad that he cut me a deal and i got the factory hard top for 250 now i only need to find the bed mounted strickers for cheap.

if you keep your eyes open there is a good chance you can find a local factory top.

Back