Took the 4wheelers out and got some pictures. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Took the 4wheelers out and got some pictures.

biggs85

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Salt Lake, Utah
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Eddie Bauer
Me and my friend went on Tuesday (no more school hehe) up to American Fork Canyon in the Salt Lake area if anyone cares to know. I tried to attach a movie of me crossing a river but it wouldn't let me. Anyone know how to attach an mpeg file? Anyways, the whole river was really swolen up because of all the snow melting. My feet got soaked on one of the crossings because I didn't realize it was so deep. We also came to a ski resort called Snowbird. It was pretty interesting seeing a ski lift in the middle of the trail.

Attachments

• mvc-001s.jpg
    mvc-001s.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 143

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Attachments

• mvc-005s.jpg
    mvc-005s.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 159

Here's how swolen the river was...

Attachments

• mvc-003s.jpg
    mvc-003s.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 142

another...

Attachments

• mvc-004s.jpg
    mvc-004s.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 141

My friend being an idiot;)

Attachments

• mvc-006s.jpg
    mvc-006s.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 131

Now to the action shots, here's me...

Attachments

• mvc-016s.jpg
    mvc-016s.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 137

Here's my friend; I really didn't think we'd be able to get it up on this rock but some how we did

Attachments

• mvc-017s.jpg
    mvc-017s.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 133

Now my turn to be the idiot. We set the E-brake and used rocks to block the wheels but it was still kind of dangerous.

Attachments

• mvc-019s.jpg
    mvc-019s.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 143

We couldn't believe what had happend when we started to head back. Two trees had fallen right in the middle of the road where we had just been. The only thing we could think of was lighting had hit them. After all there was a storm on top of us at the end of the trail with a little rain. I think one of them was hit and knocked the other as it came down because they were growing right next to each other.

Attachments

• mvc-005s.jpg
    mvc-005s.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 128

Back