• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Tools, parts, and many other items for sale.

BrooklynBay

Moderator & long time member.
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Brooklyn, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
88 89 93 95 96 Aerostars
1. 2 speed, 1/2" chuck with a key hammer drills in 500, 600, and 650 watts.
2. Drill bit set in metal case that folds. Only one left!
3. Cordless 12 volt rechargeable rotary cut out tools.
4. Air powered drain cleaning tools with 4 attachments which look like rubber suction cups (bathroom sink, kitchen sink, bath tub, and toilet).
5. Plastic Douglas valves for a tank toilet.
6. Toilet tank flaps in many styles.
7. Fluidmaster fill valves.
8. Telephone wall plates, and modular jacks.
9. Cordless telephone jacks (transmitter, and receiver style) in the regular speed or high speed style.
10. Steel 1 1/4" X 1/2" NPT continuous thread bushings.
11. Toilet seat plastic bolts.
12. Miscellaneous toilet, and faucet repair parts.
13. Many different styles of oven ignitors.
14. Used sewing machines. Some work, and some are good for parts only.
15. Used computers, keyboards, and CRT monitors. 2 new 12" CRT monitors (rare).
16. New & used computer fans, fan filters, metal protectors, power cables, power supplies, drive cables, small screws, heat sinks, floppy & CD drives, and many other computer parts.
17. 12" X 12" ceramic, and porcelain tiles.
18. Various sizes of hose clamps by the box.
19. 4 foot flexible gas lines for a dryer or an oven.
20. 4 foot plastic with a 3/4" NPT steel connector over flow pipes for a hot water tank's relief valve.
21. Vent Visor 4 piece set for a 1989 Mercury Sable. It should fit other years, but find out before purchasing them.
22. UMax digital camera.
23. Hard, clear plastic audio cassette cases, and CD cases.
24. 3/4" ball valves. 1/2" & 3/4" gas valves.
25. Electric hot water tank large element sockets.
26. Jeep Grand Cherokee 5" rubber brake pedal pad.
27. 93 Grand Marquis owner's manual, rubber brake pedal pad, chime module, wiper module, antenna, alternator, PCV valve, drive belt, air cleaner box with a MAF, air charge temperature sensor, and an intake hose.
28. A4LD vacuum modulators.
29. CV joint tools.
30. Brake tools.
31. Blow molded cordless tool cases.
32. Parts storage cases.
33. Spikes Spider 14" & 15" sets.
34. Intermatic FD60MWC 60 minute timer.

If you need information on any of these items (pictures, prices, or something not listed), please feel free to ask for details. Serious buyers only. Please don't ask numerous questions, then not buy anything. I accept Paypal, checks, and money orders. I'm not running a business selling merchandise on this site. I just have a lot of items for sale which are new (unless stated in the listing as used) which are an over accumulation. Thanks for looking at my listing!:salute:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

wildcat6

Reaction score
City, State
Detriot Mi
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 splash
thanks for the welcome!!!!! but.........

dont see a hyd,clutch line . :nono:

BrooklynBay

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Brooklyn, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
88 89 93 95 96 Aerostars

wildcat6

Reaction score
City, State
Detriot Mi
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 splash
i myself just went thru a first time trans rebuild!! on the mazda 5 speed/Ranger.(1994 4.0 Splash) when you open the top up, it dont look to hard, till you get in to it. i found my best option was to take pics' and i did. thank god. it's very time consuming for a first timer but it is feasable if you have mechanical ability. the brass sincros look the same BUT are NOT! keep your parts in order, as you disassemble the trans. there are little BALL bearings on 2/3 GEARS YOU WONT SEE till its to late.(inside the gear on the shaft's) you have to be watchfull. i got lucky and a friend gave me his trans from the explorer his wife rolled over< (not her fault) and a passenger in the other car did pass away. the trans case was even broken/cracked. but had all the parts i needed to rebuild mine other than the obvious seals you would replace doing this job. will try and post some pics if the site will let me.

hunterdan

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Fairless Hills, Pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
2010 Chevy Silverado
What type of drill bit sets do you have? Sizes? Prices?

Dan

BrooklynBay

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Brooklyn, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
88 89 93 95 96 Aerostars
It's a 29 piece set with a metal folding case, and it's $20. I don't know how much shipping is, but it can't be much since it's a small item. The sizes are 1/16"-1/2". One member of this site wants one box. I will have 2 left after he takes one.

Glen4X4

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Lewistown, Pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 XLS
Hey Brooklyn I see you state you have many other computer parts, Do you have any extra RAM? If so what sized have you got? Not sure which type mine is, haven't messed with the ram in this comp. but too slow for my liking.

BrooklynBay

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Brooklyn, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
88 89 93 95 96 Aerostars

Glen4X4

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Lewistown, Pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 XLS
Ok, I'll look at my RAM, I had ram from other computers that I tore down but none of'em work. The computer I want to put the extra ram in is a "HP Pavilion 522c". Windows XP, don't know if that tells ya much, I'll try and tear it apart today since I already have the side off since it seemed like it may have been overheating.

cyress

Reaction score
City, State
Sudbury, Ontario
Year, Model & Trim Level
04 Explorer LTD V8 4x4
Do you have a Cold Air Intake?

DirtyDog

I will not!
Reaction score
City, State
Lethbridge,Alberta,Canada
Year, Model & Trim Level
04 Aviator
Interested in the Electric hot water tank large element sockets. How much with shipping to Canada? Also what kind (copper X copper or iron pipe) and brand are the 3/4'' ball valves?

BrooklynBay

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Brooklyn, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
88 89 93 95 96 Aerostars
I'm not sure how much shipping would be outside of the US (customs, insurance, etc). It's not a heavy item. What copper or iron pipe are you referring to? I have to take a look at the ball valves to see the brand. Do you want regular water line ball valves or gas ball valves?

DirtyDog

I will not!
Reaction score
City, State
Year, Model & Trim Level
04 Aviator
Water line ball valves. Are they threaded or do you solder them onto copper pipe.

DirtyDog

I will not!
Reaction score
City, State
Year, Model & Trim Level
04 Aviator
Alright, I'm only interested in the element wrench

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

BrooklynBay

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Brooklyn, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
88 89 93 95 96 Aerostars