Cowboy Bob

Reaction score
City, State
Memphis Tn
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 XLT
:usa:
Hi everyone,
I'm brand new to this forum, just found it today.. while looking to find what sort of topper I can get for my 2003 sport trac XLT.
I'm the front man for a country band here in Memphis TN and I'm planning on starting to use my truck to haul our equipment around. I've got a snap on vinyl cover now, but I need more room, so a topper is what I'm thinking, but I don't know what brands to look for, or even the price range involved. Used would be good, but new is what I'm hoping I can afford...
anyway, love my truck, bought it new in '03 with 600 miles on it, and it now has only a little over 50,000...been "saving" it, as its paid for and it has been more our "vacation" vehicle.... but now its going to have to be my "band" truck...
Any ideas on a topper, I'd like a "tall one" with as much head room as I can afford...

As a side note, I may have to go back to the snap on vinyl top I already have if I cant afford a topper right away, but I don't remember the brand I have now. The frame work is fine, but the Vinyl cover is getting pretty bad and needing replacement. The only thing I have to go on to explain what it is, is the it has two middle removeable support struts that slid in and out of place, the tailgate supprt strut pulls straight out from the frame work, and it has 11 snaps across the front and rear, and 8 snaps on either side...any ideas on who the manufacturer could be, and do you think i can get just a replacement vinyl cover?

Thanks
Cowboy Bob:rangerred:

Leer is probably the best.

Use the money to get a van for the band...

the-cutters.jpg

Back