• Register Today It's free!

Tornado Booster

Quick

Reaction score
City, State
IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 Explorer Sport
I'm flipping though the new JC Whitney and I see something called Tornado Engine Performance Booster.

It says it increases mileage up to 24% and adds 20hp..

It sticks into the intake tube right after the filter. It only costs $59.99. Has anyone installed this (or something like it). I think this with the KKM would be a wicked mod.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have never had one myself, but have heard several others say it was a complete waste of money..

snake oil, that $60 is better used as toilet paper...

Uh, I'm pretty much skeptical on anything from JC Whitney....they dont seem to sell the high quality products....
Pete

Quick. Ole buddy, you just send me that $59.99, and I'll send you the deed to the Golden Gate Bridge, then you can charge all those people who cross it a bundle and get rich really fast. Get the picture?

Originally posted by Ray Lobato
Quick. Ole buddy, you just send me that $59.99, and I'll send you the deed to the Golden Gate Bridge, then you can charge all those people who cross it a bundle and get rich really fast. Get the picture?

Hey! I thought I had that deed! How dare you try to sell my bridge!

Quick, Send me that $59.99 and I'll send you the one I have. I won't miss it. I didn't notice any change in performance or fuel mileage. That "Tornado" is just a bunch of hot air.

Well with all this positive feedback, I'm going to get one! You guys convinced me!

haha just joking.. thanks for the feedback. I'm glad I asked first.

Back