• Register Today It's free!

Tornado Fuel Saver

wallygetsit

Reaction score
City, State
Churubusco, Indiana
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 Sport
Has anyone tried the Tornado Fuel Saver product? It supposedly creates a tornado effect in the air intake tube to improve air flow, thus increasing MPG and HP.

I am a bit skeptical since I have been buying drop-in K+N airfilters for years and have never seen any benefits. The only benefit is that I don't replace it, just clean it.

Thanks,
Justin

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

LOL, I couldn't sleep last night and at 2AM I watched an infomercial on that product. Small world, eh?

Thanks Gimp. Those threads helped me out. I will not buy it.

Insomnia sucks. Everything looks good at two in the morning.

from what i got reading a few other threads on the issue earlier, the product does not appear to do much to your gas milage. the K&N air filter would be a much better alternative to this 'tornado' thing

I know a young feller who was conned into purchasing one; boy was he dissapointed.

Avoid like the plague.

It's bad, real bad.

If any of that crap worked the auto makers would be puttin it on their cars from the factory. Its like that engine treatment that you can run your car all day with 0 oil pressure. Come on what do they think we are crackheads?

i thought everybody drained their oil before driving in the dessert. ive heard that the tornado is about as useful as a football bat.

You guys have killed off every bit of my desire to buy one. If this product is so great, why doesn't all the car companies install them from the factory? That question sums it all up.

Back