Tornado in your air intake tube... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Tornado in your air intake tube...

Quakecom

Reaction score
City, State
97-00 HHI, SC ************ 00-02 Boston, MA********** 02-04 Augsburg, GERMANY 04-now Munich, GERMANY
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 Eddie Bauer
Hey guys,
i was watching TV last night and came across this ad for a little device that is put inside your intake tube. Supposely, it creates a tornado like air flow which in turn allows the airflow to flow better, resulting in higher gas mileage and higher HP. Has anybody else seen this or knows anything about it? Would it be worth getting?
thats the web site for it: http://www.tornadofuelsaver.com

thanx guys

Quakecom

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well I believe it has been talked about before on here. But it could have been on other boards.

But basically this device is a load of crap.:eek: :eek: It does nothing. Instead of wasting money on this donate it to a good charity.

DO NOT I repeat DO NOT buy this it is a joke, a waste of money, and a rip off, it does nothing absolutely NOTHING. Well except cost you some money that you could have just given to me if you wanna give some stranger money for nothing. They dont work!

The only thing it improves is the speed that money leaves your wallet. It is a marketing RIPOFF!! It's been discussed here several times before. Do a search on "Tornado" and the links will come up.

Snake oil.

If you want to throw away your money, send it to the Red Cross.

Don't get it....like everyone said, it is a total scam. I saw the infomercial once this summer. I only saw that one once. You know how you see most infomercials run over and over again? I only saw the Vornado thing once. THat should be a big hint. It's garbage.

Back