• Register Today It's free!

Torsion Twist Lift For IFS

Tim9905

Reaction score
City, State
New Richmond, OH
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 Explorer Sport
I have a 99 Explorer Sport and i plan on putting four door leaf springs in the back along with blocks to level and maybe lift the SUV. I was considering using a Tosion Twist to lift the front if needed to match the height of the rear. I would like to know if anyone has any objects to using the Torsion Twist and if anyone has had or heard of anyone having problems with this sort of lift. Please e-mail me with any comments, suggestions, or special procudures concerning this Torsion Twist. Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the site. This topic has been discussed many times on this site. If you would simply enter in the info in the search fields, you'll come up with some good results.

no

putting blocks on an x would lower it....
your mounted under the axle.. all yrs. all models

Blee1099 said:
Welcome to the site. This topic has been discussed many times on this site. If you would simply enter in the info in the search fields, you'll come up with some good results.

BLEEE! you have to E-mail him as he suggested - not reply on the message board. AHAHAHAH!!! :bounce:
Tim9905 said:
Please e-mail me with any comments, suggestions, or special procudures concerning this Torsion Twist. Thanks

Really, what's the point of posting on a forum if people have to email you their comments? Geez......

j602 said:
Really, what's the point of posting on a forum if people have to email you their comments? Geez......
And its rather selfish dont you agree...

I do.

IZwack said:
BLEEE! you have to E-mail him as he suggested - not reply on the message board. AHAHAHAH!!! :bounce:

Thats a waste of time.. Hell he subscribed to this thread by starting it so he'll see all replies unless he un-subscribed already.

Blee1099 said:
Thats a waste of time.. Hell he subscribed to this thread by starting it so he'll see all replies unless he un-subscribed already.
AHAH yeah, i was just pointing out hsi email request.. i thought that was the interesting part AHAHAH!

Back