toypaseo | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

toypaseo

G

gensic11

Toypaseo went out of his way to get me a clip for my back window strut while he was at the junkyard. I offered him money for his troubles but would not take it, especially in case the piece for the strut for some reason wasn't the right piece - he didn't want me to be out even a couple dollars.

Yet another great person from the Forums to deal with. People like him are what make this site what it is!

Thanks again!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Got the clip - wasn't the right one but I appreciate the effort.. He didn't charge me anything, not even a postage stamp. I don't think i described what I needed very well.. haha thanks anyway!

Packaged the product very well and even shipped while I was out of town away from a computer!!
Great seller, and I would definitely buy from him again.

Toy, let me know when you go to the next size... :D

I just got a box of parts from him. He was very informative in his description of the parts with pictures, and fast responses to my questions. Everything was wrapped with bubble wrap, and the contents were in good condition (matching the original photographs). I highly recommend!:thumbsup:

Bought the nicer OEM sub enclosure, roof rack strips I've been wanting for years, and some screws.

Packed incredibly well, held it all for a few weeks and shipped it out when it worked out for me too.

Awesome guy to deal with. :thumbsup:

Kent(toypaseo) went out of his way to ship a fog light to me via USPS Priority Mail due to weather related delays earlier in the week. I deem his actions "above and beyond" considering that the shipping along cost half as much as I paid for the light!

Kent, you get 2 thumbs way up!

got a set of taillights from him. real easy to deal with, fast, and well packed

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Bought some speaker grilles from him. Arrived fast and well packed, thanks! :D

Packaging was just awesome - everything was wrapped neatly in bubble wrap, and placed inside a padded envelope. He made sure to ship as soon as I payed him.

Great to deal with. The packing was great, I would no doubt buy from him again. Thanks Kent.

toypaseo was very clear about the condition of the items and kept me updated on the progress of packaging and shipping. I would definitely buy from him again!

Bought an ECU and some door bumpers.

Great communication, got pics of the parts before they were sent, packaging was great, shipping was fast, and the price was fantastic. Thanks!

Kent was a pleasure to work with...very easy going and did a great job with packaging/shipping.

Thanks a ton! :thumbsup:

[MENTION=14543]toypaseo[/MENTION] sent a real nice looking head unit which works great. He posted up that he had one, I sent payment immediately because after several transactions with him I knew it would be here soon. :thumbsup:

Thanks Kent!

Excelent seller!!. Always messaged back right away. Fast shipping also. Thsnks agin!

Bought some OEM foglights from him. No issues whatsoever. Prompt shipping and items exactly as advertised. Would buy from him again no problem.

Kent sent me a radio plug that I needed and couldn't find. Works great and he wouldn't take anything for it - but accepted a couple of bucks for a beer! I appreciated it very much. Now I can listen to music while I commute.

Yes sir-Kent is one heck of a guy. Now I have a good working rear glass, and a new key fob with actual white on the lock-unlock buttons!

Many beers owed!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back