• Register Today It's free!

TPMS Help

ronaconda

Reaction score
City, State
Salt Lake City, Utah
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 PIU
Through searches I can see where this has been discussed at length, but most of what I was reading was for the 2016+. I am wondering if the air release reset will work on the 2014??? I have a low pressure message, however, it has yet to reset on it's own with all tires being correctly inflated to the pressure noted in the door jamb. I also scanned the TPMS for trouble codes and found none. If the air release reset doesn't work, will the TPMS19 tool work with the 2014??? I'd buy it today if it does...can't complain about another tool in the box right???

Thanks in advance!!!

Through searches I can see where this has been discussed at length, but most of what I was reading was for the 2016+. I am wondering if the air release reset will work on the 2014??? I have a low pressure message, however, it has yet to reset on it's own with all tires being correctly inflated to the pressure noted in the door jamb. I also scanned the TPMS for trouble codes and found none. If the air release reset doesn't work, will the TPMS19 tool work with the 2014??? I'd buy it today if it does...can't complain about another tool in the box right???

Thanks in advance!!!
What message is it saying?

Why not just take to the dealer and have them 'train' the TPMS. When they do mine after the Winter tire swap it takes them about 5 minutes.

Peter

Back