• Register Today It's free!

Tracking Help?

mikeslovak

Reaction score
City, State
Assonet, Massachusetts
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 Ford Explorer Sport
Made the plunge yesterday by ordering and putting down a deposit on a Tuxedo Black 2014 Explorer Sport with a 401a package. Have been stalking this site for about 3 weeks now and it has been a valuable tool in making my decision. Now that it has been ordered, does anyone have any idea on a timeframe for arrival? I was told around 6 weeks. I have read on a few threads that you can track the progress of your vehicle build.

Made the plunge yesterday by ordering and putting down a deposit on a Tuxedo Black 2014 Explorer Sport with a 401a package. Have been stalking this site for about 3 weeks now and it has been a valuable tool in making my decision. Now that it has been ordered, does anyone have any idea on a timeframe for arrival? I was told around 6 weeks. I have read on a few threads that you can track the progress of your vehicle build.

Hi mikeslovak,

Congratulations on ordering! I'm happy to help you track your order. Send me a PM with your order number and dealership name/location; I'll hook you up with weekly updates on your Explorer's status.

Crystal

I ordered a 2014 Ruby Red Limited, 301A with BLISS

Can you help me with updates on my vehicle also?

Linda

Back