• Register Today It's free!

Trade buckets for bench!

04Explo

Reaction score
City, State
St. Johnsville, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
04 Ford Explorer Limited
I have an 04 with 3rd row and Charcoal leather. My 2nd row is folding bucket seats and a console. I like it but my wife wants a bench seat for the kids. I am willing to trade for the folding bench seats in the same or better condition. If someone is local we can do the swap at my garage.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey there. Can you possibly send me some pics of the interior of your explorer. I have a 04 limited with leather interior and second row bench. I like the ideal of having captains chairs instead but my wife wants to see what it looks likes before she decides. I live in northern ny less than 3 hours away so this might be a possibility.

Sure I can get you some pics in a minute...

04Explinter_zpsabb4bc67.jpg

This is the only one on my computer right now. I will have to take some tomorrow or by the weekend anyway.

Did you ever swap out your buckets? I have a bench seat I would like to swap for buckets.

Carpet will be an issue where the console is on the buckets. With bench you'll have to cut out carpet for the console, not so bad, but with bucket now, you'll have a hole. Might want to swap carpets too.

Edit: damn, got dragged into an old thread. Doh!

Back