Traded in my 2011 XLT for a 2016 XLT | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Traded in my 2011 XLT for a 2016 XLT

doney67

Reaction score
City, State
Maryland
Year, Model & Trim Level
2016 Explorer XLT 4WD
Its been a very long time since I've posted or even cruised the forum board, but I finally bit the bullet and traded in my 2011 Explorer XLT 4WD, i was offered a great deal on our trade and picked up a 2016 XLT 4WD platinum white with most of the bells and whistles that the wifey wanted lol! all i wanted was the 20's and she added the moonroof, leather seats, nav, and power rear door:thumbsup:
not sure how to post up pics otherwise i would :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Its been a very long time since I've posted or even cruised the forum board, but I finally bit the bullet and traded in my 2011 Explorer XLT 4WD, i was offered a great deal on our trade and picked up a 2016 XLT 4WD platinum white with most of the bells and whistles that the wifey wanted lol! all i wanted was the 20's and she added the moonroof, leather seats, nav, and power rear door:thumbsup:
not sure how to post up pics otherwise i would :)
Congratulations. Check out the 'Sticky' section; http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25

Peter

cool thanks! looks like the pics are looking huge lol is there a way to make them, smaller?

cool thanks! looks like the pics are looking huge lol is there a way to make them, smaller?
You'll probably have to use a photo editing program to do that. Try to keep them to a maximum of 800 600 pix.

Peter

yeah that pic is HUUUGE...lol

yeah ill try to do it from home

might want to blur your plate as well and delete that pic

congrats on the ride....sweet

If you don't mind me asking, how many miles were on your trade-in and how much did they give you for it?

:DWifes 2011, i traded in my 2011 XLT metallic Bronze with only 63k on the odometer, they gave me 18k for the trade, i was able to swing an awesome deal with the dealer i got free weather mats LOL:D, and also tires and wheel warranty along with dings scrapes and scratches they will fix for free:thumbsup: and also half price on the ESP with the maintenance package i paid 2k for both. i just owe him a bottle with Tequila with worm which i picked up when i was in Mexico some time ago ;)

Why? Are we a bunch of stalkers?:eek:

The suggestion by patsy1099 is a valid one that many members have followed. You never know who is following these types of forums or for what purpose. As always, the choice is the individual's.

Peter

:(My 2011 Explorer that I traded in, :( I kinda miss her already who would have thought..lol

20150808_125737_zpseeovsci7.jpg

New addition to our family :D
20150808_133511_zpseu5xp3io.jpg

20150808_172644_zpswiaixlkd.jpg

I have to admit I like them lights better:thumbsup:

:(My 2011 Explorer that I traded in, :( I kinda miss her already who would have thought..lol

20150808_125737_zpseeovsci7.jpg

New addition to our family :D
20150808_133511_zpseu5xp3io.jpg

20150808_172644_zpswiaixlkd.jpg

I have to admit I like them lights better:thumbsup:

Does that daytime LED running strip come standard on all the models?

NJExplorerfan, I'm not sure but they do look cool don't they? I'm sure someone will chime in that knows:thumbsup:.

The suggestion by patsy1099 is a valid one that many members have followed. You never know who is following these types of forums or for what purpose. As always, the choice is the individual's.

Peter
Overrated concdern IMHO

Unless, of course, you're in the Witness Protection Program, haven't file with the IRS in 10 years, or whatever. ;) Google can provide more information, quicker, than a pic that contains your license plate.

Back