TrailMaster '98 - 00 Explorer lift | Page 9 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

TrailMaster '98 - 00 Explorer lift

DJ, if you do go ahead and get the TM driveshaft... let me know how it goes, cuz I'm no driveshaft expert, and since I'll be having our local 4x4 Shop here install my lift, they might as well put on the new driveshaft while they have my car (plus I dont want any problems). If it will fix the problem I can work another 3 months and make $700 for the damn thing... as long as it isnt a POS...

Just keep us/me informed!

Good Luck
---Nate

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Drive shaft

I to have had that prob, my lasted about 1.3 years and I was driving about 70 one day with my 1 year old and wife and my front tire locked up for anout 70 feet. sent me side ways and it had blown out my CV joint. I went back to the shop and had them make a shaft like the TM shaft. I paid 375 at proven force with the credit from my first shaft. Djohnson they will credit you if it is around one year.

Or I would go to the shop that did 2001ExpSport's or just buy Superlifts for 350.00

I was wondering right now I have a 97 exp and christmas is coming up. But soon I plan to get a 98-00 exp 5.0. I was curious about the stuff that will still fit on the newer one ( 3' body lift, shackles, add-a leafs, torsion bars and stuff like that) if anyone could answer this It would greatly help
thanks, hutch

Trail Master Instructions

DJ, (or anyone else)

Could you possibly fax me a copy of your instalation instructions for the Trailmaster lift kit? If you can, I'd appreciate it. Let me know.:)

Brian Ward

If DJ cann't get them for you let me know I will try. FYI

Suspension lift instructions

Gage,

Do you have a scanner you could use to send those instructions to me by e-mail? If so, my e-mail is Srt2425@aol.com. If you can do it let me know! Thanks!

I will try to remember to bring my in by book and copy the pages. Can you e-mail me your Fax number?
DJ

Sweet!

Thanks DJ!
I have e-mailed you my fax number. Thanks again!

Back