Trails by Williamsport, PA | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Trails by Williamsport, PA

Reaction score
City, State
Lewistown, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 sport sohc
Does anybody know any trails close to Williamsport, PA. I am here for college and I am unfamiliar with the area and would like to find a few trails to ride on. I don't want a trail that is too hard on my Explorer but I'd like it to be fun.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

im am also in williamsport for college. where do u go

Hey, your home town isn't far from me. As far as Williamsport area, you're better off going to Rausch Creek but do you have any lift or modifications to your Explorer?

I go to Lycoming and i have 2'' suspension lift and 32'' tires.

Rausch Creek green trails would be fine for you then.

You do however have to have a group of 2 or more to go on them.

So id need another vehicle or another person with me in mine?

Is there any other trails that are closer. I am looking for some place that is within 20 miles.

i go to penn college.

Few months old but I'd go with ya to Rausch Creek. I just need a few weeks notice ahead of time as I have a little one running around. :D

Here's a pic of me at RC:

390821_352259168122310_100000146904248_1494214_1079794971_n.jpg

id realy like to take a trip out to roush creek also ive also got a buddy of mine in a jeep who would probably tag along, we should set up trip

id realy like to take a trip out to roush creek also ive also got a buddy of mine in a jeep who would probably tag along, we should set up trip

I already tried that for the last Rausch Creek run on 1/1/12 and all I got were smart ass responses.

I don't remember seeing your thread but trying to do a run on 1/1/ that's the day most sleep in with a hang over. Runs can try to be setup but you have to clarify which trail levels you want to run, how many in a group you would like to have with a maximum number. And at least try to give a month or so in advance notification.

im cool with a small or big group and i didnt see your post for 1/1 either. ive got a 4.5 inch lift with 33's 4.10's and a freshly rebuilt tlock what trail do you think i can hit? by the way how do you like the 4.88s i was thinking about swaping mine out for some

Greens and some blues you could hit. The 4.88's are great as long as you plan to move up to 35's because highway with 33's and 4.88's at 65 mph your hitting 3k RPM, I moved to this ration so I could put on 35's and not worry about the ratio but take off is great and did great on trails.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back