• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Transaction Feedback

Heath

Elite Moderator Intoxicator
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Rigby, ID
Year, Model & Trim Level
00 Excursion (THE BUS)
Please don't forget to post in the transaction feedback forum after your purchase from board members.

Please read the instructions for the forum before posting as well, they are posted in the forum.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20. Gets rid of the ads!

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

moose1

Reaction score
City, State
coupville, wa
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 xlt
Met with 96ExplorerXL4x4 for a swap of rims and tires. Very good contact kept proir to meet, and a very easy transaction product was as specified for condition and overall shape. Would highly recommend any future transactions with 96ExplorerXL4x4 to any board member.

96ExplorerXL4x4

Reaction score
City, State
Bonney Lake, Washington
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Ford Expedition
moose1 said:
Met with 96ExplorerXL4x4 for a swap of rims and tires. Very good contact kept proir to meet, and a very easy transaction product was as specified for condition and overall shape. Would highly recommend any future transactions with 96ExplorerXL4x4 to any board member.
He means here:

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45

thanks though! I'm going to post the same :)

quasarsky

Reaction score
City, State
Newport News
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 XLT
can we just use heatware?

www.heatware.com . its a great place :). my heat there is 44-0-0. lots of forums use that.

albi1cnobi1

Elite Mountaineer
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
South Jersey
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 Mountaineer V6 4x4
My transaction with GJarrett was smooth as silk. Great communication, super fast shipping and item was exactly as described. Great guy to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.