Transaction Feedback | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Transaction Feedback

Please don't forget to post in the transaction feedback forum after your purchase from board members.

Please read the instructions for the forum before posting as well, they are posted in the forum.

Met with 96ExplorerXL4x4 for a swap of rims and tires. Very good contact kept proir to meet, and a very easy transaction product was as specified for condition and overall shape. Would highly recommend any future transactions with 96ExplorerXL4x4 to any board member.

moose1 said:
Met with 96ExplorerXL4x4 for a swap of rims and tires. Very good contact kept proir to meet, and a very easy transaction product was as specified for condition and overall shape. Would highly recommend any future transactions with 96ExplorerXL4x4 to any board member.

He means here:

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45

thanks though! I'm going to post the same :)

can we just use heatware?

www.heatware.com . its a great place :). my heat there is 44-0-0. lots of forums use that.

My transaction with GJarrett was smooth as silk. Great communication, super fast shipping and item was exactly as described. Great guy to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

Back