• Register Today It's free!

Travel Link - Canada

CDNexp

Reaction score
City, State
Toronto, Ontario
Year, Model & Trim Level
Limited 2012
Hi, I know travel link is not available in Canada but my sister just got her new 2012 Ford Focus last week from a dealer in Toronto with an upbated MFT and to my surprise she has a fully functioning Travil Link services. When I checked her account info it showed a green subscribed text beside each single service. I tested it and it shows the right info like weather and gas prices for nearby gas stations. Any ideas?

Hi, I know travel link is not available in Canada but my sister just got her new 2012 Ford Focus last week from a dealer in Toronto with an upbated MFT and to my surprise she has a fully functioning Travil Link services. When I checked her account info it showed a green subscribed text beside each single service. I tested it and it shows the right info like weather and gas prices for nearby gas stations. Any ideas?
I called Sirius a couple of weeks ago and was told that Travel Link would not be available until the merger of Sirius and XM was completed, possibly later this year.
This is a subscribed service so I'm assuming your sister has not taken out a subscription for it, even though it is working. Another strange event.:scratch:

Peter

Back