• Register Today It's free!

Travel Link screen options?

Bohunk

Reaction score
City, State
Glen Ellyn, IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2016 Platinum
Is there some menu setting that allows different choices/options for "Ski Conditions?" I use the other services but have absolutely no use for "Ski Conditions." I'd like to see stock quotes instead. Is this possible? Thanx.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I thought there was a way to change it, but there isn't, at least not in the car.

I called Sirius and they told me that once the trial subscription is over and you subscribe to a new plan, you can change the categories you want.

Hope that helps.

:( Thanx, You Know, Sirius and communications with dealers is non existent, This is another example to add to the Vehicle Health Report issues with US Cellular.......frustrating....so much potential, so little communication!

I thought there was a way to change it, but there isn't, at least not in the car.

I called Sirius and they told me that once the trial subscription is over and you subscribe to a new plan, you can change the categories you want.

Hope that helps.

Don't see how.

Is there some menu setting that allows different choices/options for "Ski Conditions?" I use the other services but have absolutely no use for "Ski Conditions." I'd like to see stock quotes instead. Is this possible? Thanx.

Hi, Bohunk!

Unfortunately, that's not a possibility. SiriusXM doesn't offer Stock Quotes as an option for any of their Ford plans.

Hope that helps.

Hey, briteboy!

I think (but don't hold me to this) the agent you spoke with was referring to the options you're able to subscribe to. You won't be able to change which categories show on your MFT screen.

Rebecca

Hi, Bohunk!

Unfortunately, that's not a possibility. SiriusXM doesn't offer Stock Quotes as an option for any of their Ford plans.

Hey, briteboy!

I think (but don't hold me to this) the agent you spoke with was referring to the options you're able to subscribe to. You won't be able to change which categories show on your MFT screen.

Rebecca

Doesn't surprise me, the guy was sitting in a hut in India...;). he had to put me on hold 3 times before he even attempted to answer the question. I'm sure I got a "Chinese telephone" interpretation.

FWIW, I'm cancelling the Sirius subscription anyway. The USB drive/iPod hookups are far better than anything Sirius offers IMHO.

Thanx for the clarification Rebecca!

Back