• Register Today It's free!

Trim Color

Thelt

Reaction score
City, State
Lenoir, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Limited
I painted all the plastic trim along the bottom of my Explorer flat black a while back. I am kinda tired of it now. I am thinking of painting it white to match the rest of my truck. Anyone got a white limited with white trim? If so could you throw up a pic so I can see what it would look like?

Was yours originally the "blueish" color? No pics of white but I can say it will look good and "upscale" the ride a little more. So in other words, just do it:)

I painted all the plastic trim along the bottom of my Explorer flat black a while back. I am kinda tired of it now. I am thinking of painting it white to match the rest of my truck. Anyone got a white limited with white trim? If so could you throw up a pic so I can see what it would look like?

Check out Roadbully's ride. He Fusion'd all his plastics white.

Was yours originally the "blueish" color? No pics of white but I can say it will look good and "upscale" the ride a little more. So in other words, just do it:)

It was silver originally. Road Bully's rig does look good. His is an XLS though so it does not have the side cladding or fender flares.

Back