Photos - Trip Report : Truck Haven 2005 | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Photos Trip Report : Truck Haven 2005

410Fortune said:
Dave, Where's your flex pic?? :)

I'll let you know when I get some...flex that is,lol

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

looks AWESOME but I see no pic of jefe with air???? looks like a hellofa good time, maybe someday I can make the haul to the west. glad everyone had a good time!

Come on, Jefe lifts a tire pulling out of his driveway each morning :) I think it might even be computer controlled!! hahaha

Video is done. :D

Now I just got to figure out how to show it. It is in WM format and 30.4mb

I now the biggest video you can load is 20 or 25 on here, so that will not work unless I try to make it smaller. Last time I posted a video it showed in a box the size of my avatar :rolleyes:

Stic-o said:

I now the biggest video you can load is 20 or 25 on here, so that will not work unless I try to make it smaller. Last time I posted a video it showed in a box the size of my avatar :rolleyes:
I'll host it. Just PM'd you FTP info

Damn, ya'll are up EARLY! :confused:

Premier said:
Damn, ya'll are up EARLY! :confused:

I was just going to bed then, not getting up :rolleyes: Nothing like working on a music video for the board till 2am on a friday night. :monkey:

Thank Jefe for hosting. I'm guessing it will be up in a little while.....So get your popcorn ready folks!

GREAT video Stic-O :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Stic-o said:

I can always up the size limit - it was just picked to keep the system from getting slammed.

Nice video!

I <3 that video!..haha. :D :thumbsup:
Just sucks to be ALLLLLL the way in Florida. :(

WOW, good video Stic-O. I really like the perspective of heartattack hill 2.

tdavis said:
I can always up the size limit - it was just picked to keep the system from getting slammed.

Nice video!

I think the website being up and running is better then me being able to put my videos up.

I'm glad everyone likes it ;)

Hell yeah.....Nice friggin video, short but sweet.
I really like the video editing with the "scratching" nice touch.

Now a couple of questions:

Brother or Jefe or Jefe: Is it me or is the TJ lifted a little bit more? Just saw a short glimps of it in the night run footage.....

Rick: Did you manage to keep your wallet the whole trip? Anything else fall out the doors? hahaha just kidding..something about the Pumkin look different, is it taller?

maybe its this new computer monitor and the aspect ratio...

Man i wish i was there, I have dreams about truckhaven, maybe when I go thats where my truck and I will be burried :)

tdavis said:
Its alright. I pay for unlimited bandwidth, so I mine as well use it ;)

410Fortune said:
Brother or Jefe or Jefe: Is it me or is the TJ lifted a little bit more? Just saw a short glimps of it in the night run footage.....
It hasn't changed since Moab which is probably the last time you saw it. Last year at Truckhaven it was on 33's though.

I wish I could go there someday
Excellent video!!

Stic-o, this video is so... ssssweeeet!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I kept on reading this thread and became more and more frustrated.

It's been over two months now since I last spend a couple of wunderful days in the Borrego desert and when I read about the Truck-Haven '05 I wished so much I could've been there...

At least I got some impressions now, thanks to your great video... :)

Fantastic, thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back