• Register Today It's free!

Triple dash pod

04XLT_Chick

Reaction score
City, State
Rockwood, TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 XLT 4WD
Hey guys..haven't been on in a while, been super busy with work... Put a triple pod in Dora (the explorer) lol a few days ago....nothing exciting, I've always like the look. It is a bad pic but I'll see if I can take some in the day when I get some time... They are. Air/fuel, oil pressure, and trans temp gauges.... Husband did them all...

2011-03-31_23-16-34_848.jpg

Don't worry about the gauges reading full pressures...they do a sweep when u first turn the key...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I really like this looks clean ill either do this or a column mount setup

LOL - love the name of your Explorer. My son just named my red 08 Ironman "Elmo", but Dora is pretty clever! Your dash looks sweet with the gauges too. :)

-Diane

LOL - love the name of your Explorer. My son just named my red 08 Ironman "Elmo", but Dora is pretty clever! Your dash looks sweet with the gauges too. :)

-Diane

Thanks...yeah my son loves Dora (the show) so my husband was like...he'll probably end up calling mommys car Dora

Yeah this or a pillar I really want a trans temp gauge and the other two also

Yeah this or a pillar I really want a trans temp gauge and the other two also

Don't do apillar in suv...looks tacky...u can do that then fit in with all the import drivers around here lol...dash pod is much cleaner IMO

Yes I'd definitely agree where'd he get the housing from

Yes I'd definitely agree where'd he get the housing from

Everything was from Glowshift.com. It is a universal pod....he got a pretty good deal on it..they are $24 now....if u get the gauges from there too, go with the 7color ones...there is one color that matches the stock gauge cluster almost perfectly....the hard part was finding plastic paint that matches the dash color.

Pod I got...
http://www.glowshiftdirect.com/Universal-Triple-Gauge-Console-Dash-Pod-Dome-Lip.aspx

Back