Trolls Truck | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Trolls Truck

i know it is not my truck but he is my brother so i will post his stuff here to show off for him. sorry about the big img's ok.
troll.jpg

this is a old exterior picture.
victor50.jpg

this is his new intake that run awsome.
troll-brakes.jpg
these are his new brakes that make him stop as fast as he accelerates.
troll-tb.jpg

these are his new traction bars as traction is a problem for him.
guages.jpg

these are his gauges to make shure every thing is running good.
troll-stereo-10-00.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

HAHAHAHA :D Nice GReddy Type-S BOV, that is the first time I've ever seen one used on a supercharger...definately the first time I've seen one on an X. I'm liking this ride more and more every day. :bounce:

Keep up the good work Troll.

Where did he get that hood? That is awesome.

Truck looks really good.

I made the hood myself with a cobra hood and an explorer hood.

i do belive troll gets the award for the fastest explorer ever and one of the most moded.

Originally posted by blk mk8
i do belive troll gets the award for the fastest explorer ever and one of the most moded.

heh, i second that ;)

if he doesnt get the award i want to know who because we want a race then lol.

Hey troll nice X. Probably the cleanest one i have ever seen. Just a quick question, what kind of head unit is that? Keep it up, looks really good.

Spas i think like for 640 they sell the hoods. go to speedfreak.cc i believe for more

the hood is not ready yet for sale because i am to bussy to get it done. hope fully i should be able to get it done for april.

man i love that truck.

whats it run in the 1/4 anyway?

no time yet but may be this week end at the NMRA race event in florida. it should go low 12's to mid 11's depending on the setup we bring to the race.

*drools*
nothing better then a SUV that will roast a cobra. =)

didn't it run an 11.57?

hey troll

where did you find your instrustent bezel where the "PRNdD21"? with it off to the side.

i like how you think.

my dad wants to help me do something like that but with a 4.0L v-6.

keep up the good work man.

What size are those Cobra R's thats a nice hood too how long did it take to make. I wis they had a hood for my 2001 Sport

Just another compliment, that is the type of hood I have looked for before. I have never seen one with the cobra scoops executed as nicely as yours.

Are there any videos/sound clips of Trolls truck? I want to hear it.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back