• Register Today It's free!

Photos Truck Haven 2004 Photos

Felix

Reaction score
City, State
Ewa Beach, HI
Year, Model & Trim Level
2006 Explorer Limited 4.6
Here is the group photo from this morning.

12913Group_Photo.jpg

Here it is the ever hidden Truck Haven Tunnel. My wife and I stumbled apon it Saturday afternoon. We decided to follow the wash a bit further down than the rest of the group and there it was.

Talk about a tight fit.
12913Squeeze_Arch_4.jpg

The next two pics are of the trail comming up out of the tunnel.
12913Squeeze_Arch_Trail_2.jpg

12913Squeeze_Arch_Trail_3.jpg

Thats all the pics for now. I still have 100+ to edit and resize.

---------------------------------------------
Truck Haven 2004 Particpants Photos:

Rick's Truck Haven Photos

Jefe's Truck Haven Photos

Felix's Truck Haven Photos

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Cool pics Mark,
I have to weed out the bad pics but I'll get some posted this week. I gave DiffWhack your leftover beer, he'll give it a good home...lol.

:( i wish i had a truck... thaven 2002 was awesome... i miss driving my own rig........

YOU HAD BEER LEFT!!!

HOW? hahahaha

Mike and I went through a bunch of beer, enough to not have any on Sun :(

Hhahahahaha OH well liv and learn.
Dave I woulda traded you a taillight for some beer!!
Just jokes, dont think I could have dwd another after Sat night... :)

Great run, that was a *****in place to wheel, and only 2.5 hours from "home"!

Dave you HAD to say somethng about my 9000's being upside down didnt you? Guess what, before we headed home pass rear knob is MIA, hahahah drove home fully loaded with the rears set on 3.....pretty soft and swervy with no sway bar :)

Had a great time....pics tomorrow!

I think I may be addicted to night wheeling "on the moon" as I call it, WOW what a place........

very good time out there this year even without a rig. Thaks to tom and rick for the rides on saturday. Sorry to all for not saying bye this morning when I let but if you guys would have been up earlier I could have :D I wished I would of had a nice bull horn or something loud to go wake you all up.

Matt

Originally posted by TarHeel085
nice pics, ima need further pictures of the girl

You can ask Andy (blaine12---) since that's his pregnant wife, I think. :rolleyes:

Great Run!

It was wonderful to meet some new faces and to see some old ones. Can't wait till March. Had A great time and got some good pics and video.;)

Thank you for my new KKM filter and to the whole gang for treating an almost stocker like one of the gang!

Great finally meeting Rick!:D

Sorry I know this is a little off topic but I was wondering.
Is this the same Explorer that Chad McNeil flipped at ROR in the time trials?
Or did they trash that one and build a new one?
DSCF1793.jpg

Originally posted by GIJOE
Sorry I know this is a little off topic but I was wondering.
Is this the same Explorer that Chad McNeil flipped at ROR in the time trials?
Or did they trash that one and build a new one?
It was Justin McNeil who endo'd the yellow explorer. The explorer he brought out this past weekend was his dads.(?) Justin is in the process of building a new explorer with all the parts that can be salvaged from his onto a new body and frame.

Did anyone get pics of the stocker run? I only have a few and since i'm not an "Elite" yet i cant post them. If you want the pics that i have from the stocker run let me know and i'll email them to you.

Did anyone get pics of the stocker run? I only have a few and since i'm not an "Elite" yet i cant post them. If you want the pics that i have from the stocker run let me know and i'll email them to you.

I did but I not elite too!:D A gopher was that your dad that was with you? My dad and him were gonna get some info to each other, about some horse stuff.:rolleyes:

Naw..it was the other guy..lol. I'm an ass, i cant remember peoples name for the life of me. He drove the stock 2000 Green explorer. He even introduced himself to me. Sorry for the loss in name.

Another great run! It was a fun group of people, and perfect weather. The big plus to me was going home with NO damage or breakage. :cool:

Attachments

• viewthaven.jpg
    viewthaven.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 596

Attachments

• rickspin.jpg
    rickspin.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 594

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by -=DaemoN=-
You can ask Andy (blaine12---) since that's his pregnant wife, I think. :rolleyes:

Yeah, she's 5mo along now. She would be flattered that you think she is so good looking. (she is by the way!)

I had a great time out there. Sorry I left so early on Sunday and missed the group photo. I was all hooked up to the trailer when everyone was headed down to the wash. Oh well.
I was wondering, where on the dash do most people put the dash plaque?
And Rick, Can you get me in touch with "Hammer" to see if he can sell me his Superunner steering? I really want one now!

Can't wait till next year now!! That was the best off roading I have ever done.

Jefe', did you get your tie rod fixed yet. I would like to see pics of the "Doughnuts in the wash at night".
There must have been beer involved!!

Back