Photos - Truck Haven 2004 Photos | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Photos Truck Haven 2004 Photos

Next time I go there I will get video of that free fall..........HOLEY MOLEY who needs Disneyland?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Next Stock Run

Hey... This is my first post. There are some seriously nice X'x here. I have a stock '91 Navajo and I would to start taking it out on stocker runs with you guys. I live El Cajon, CA. PM me reply here to let me know.

SIDEWINDER OFF-ROAD!!! This is where I work :D

Hey Welcome!

You know many people consider the Navajo and Explorer Sport to be one of the best platforms for which to build on :) Its got a perfect wheelbase and drivetrain :)
Looks like March 6-7 is the next time we are headed out there.......

Hey... This is my first post. There are some seriously nice X'x here. I have a stock '91 Navajo and I would to start taking it out on stocker runs with you guys. I live El Cajon, CA. PM me reply here to let me know.

Welcome OR! Come on out and hang with us anytime. Could always use more stockers;) After all that where we all start from.

I was thinking?

Should I make a sequel?:rolleyes:

Do you even have to ask? hahaha
More video the better :)

EXPOSURE. I wouldnt be surprised if that video is all over the net on the boards.........

people love video

Do you even have to ask? hahaha

Alrighty You guys asked for it! However I need song advice, I was thinking Rock this time like Van Halen or AC/DC. Not sure....

I dont know I was listening to Simon and Garfunkle almost the entire trip. My room mate is a MP3 guru and before the trip I gave him my MP3 cartriidge for the truck. He sure had some interesting stuff on there! From Enya, to ludicrious to Fear Factory to Simon and Garfunkle. Gotta love MP3's....

Next project: rock lights :) probably go with neons or LED's! hahahaha

I vote for AC/DC "For Those About to Rock!"

Great video Stic-o.

Tell you Mom she makes Killer Chili too.

At the risk of sounding like a dope, can someone post a thread for the pictures, or are they all posted individually on the board?

Originally posted by BKennedy
At the risk of sounding like a dope, can someone post a thread for the pictures, or are they all posted individually on the board?

The first post has the links to Rick and Jefe's pictures.

Finnally back home

Well, after a short stop over at the parents house in Monterey, I have returned home.

I had a great time out there this year and am glad that the entire trip there and back went well, no breaks to the the trail or tow rig. My brother-in-law, Ken, was already planning for next year during our lopng drive home.

Unfortunately, I forgot my camera both days in the tow rig (not used to having two vehicles), so I have no pictures to speak of.

Thankyou again to 410 for having that spare starter. PM me you address so I can get that back to you.

And Rick, did you have to include these pics?!! :rolleyes:

IMG_0532.jpg

IMG_0533.jpg

IMG_0534.jpg

Originally posted by BKennedy

You can find my pics in the photo gallery on here. ;)

Felix is still woring on all of our pics. We had a 100+ just on the memory and another 20 or so on the camera. He should have them up by the end of the weekend.

Finaly got my pics up. Took me a little while to figure out how make gallery just for these pictures. Anyway sorry bout the delay.

The link is in the first post.

If people have pics from the stocker run email them to me at svtexplorer@aol.com. If you want some of the pics i have post your email address here.

If people have pics from the stocker run email them to me at svtexplorer@aol.com and if that gets full then email them to me at bwooton@ocwd.com. If you want some of the pics i have post your email address here.

Gopher I do have some, bit not all scaned in yet and some are still in the camera:rolleyes: I know you e-mailed me but I couldn't e-mail you back:confused: the e-mail kept coming back to me. Anyway my E-mail is Stic-o@excite.com

Haven't been around for a while. Glad you guy's had a great and safe time. Damm I missed not going this year. Sure as hell will try and make the next one.:mad:

Seems like someone went big dog and started racking up some damage:D

Here's a shot of last years. A lot of repeats.

Attachments

• 115-1585_img.jpg
    115-1585_img.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 277

Anybody else see a trend?

Truckhaven 2001
154heartattack.jpg

Truckhaven 2004
154Trkhaven_012004s_15_.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I was just gonna be polite and not say anything. :D

I'm surprise there hadn't been more talk about it.
One question? Do you have a rollcage yet?

Back