Truck Haven 2007 Feb. 10-11 Discussion Thread | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truck Haven 2007 Feb. 10-11 Discussion Thread

You all have fun outhere. I wish there was a way for me to make it again this year.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

(post Removed For Security Reasons)

Huh, now I am getting nervous. I will bring the shotgun with the full choke barrer and some birdshot, just in case.;) Also have to remember to fold up the awning at night so I don't get any more burn holes in it this year.

Man, runs like these make me wish I lived on the west coast instead of out here on the east coast.

Very true. But this simple equation makes it a no go. Unemployment+college student= not a whole lot of fun.

One of the many reasons I dont miss the east coast raynr.

Long as our truck is ready we'll be going.

So after our last run this weekend, my wife has exspressed that she would like to try driving next time:D Mite have to throw her on a stocker run;)

ok where is the return page ??? I want to see the pics of what was missed.

I'll be there..... I wonder when i was on here last.....

I'll be there..... I wonder when i was on here last.....

WTF! I thought you were selling your truck? Gotta dust off the cobwebs or what?:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Replacing the Tie Rods and Ball joints wasnt cheap and that was doing it myself (w/dad). So i look with as much as money as i spent, i should get some enjoyment out of it before i set it off to pasture.

Back