• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Truck Haven 2007: The Movie

Burns

Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Pulaski, TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 Explorer/2002 F-250
Is this really that hard? Everyone around the globe is going to get this at the same time... :rolleyes:

thats not what the last three time calculations have said...but thanks for the tip

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

FROADER

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Huntington Beach, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 Eddie
thats not what the last three time calculations have said...but thanks for the tip

no

9:00 pm pacific=me
10:00 pm mountain= jamie
11:00 pm central =you
12:00 am eastern= east coast

These are all the same time... :confused:

Everyone post what time it is where you are. This is amazing...

8:06pm here

410Fortune

ICE Season
Staff member
Reaction score
City, State
NORTH IDAHO, 7B
Year, Model & Trim Level
B2 "Slightly" Modified
Callsign
FOURTEN
um when something happens in CA, like Stico posts the link to his movie at a certain time it takes place at the same time anywhere in the universe, its just your relationship to that time zone that is adding confusion, I drop a ball now you dont have to wait 4 hours for it to hit the ground...capiche?

Turdle

Lowrider
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Humboldt, KS
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Mounty
um when something happens in CA, like Stico posts the link to his movie at a certain time it takes place at the same time anywhere in the universe, its just your relationship to that time zone that is adding confusion, I drop a ball now you dont have to wait 4 hours for it to hit the ground...capiche?

So--that means if stic-o would just show it now I wouldn't have to wait until 12:00 eastern---
brilliant!

410Fortune

ICE Season
Staff member
Reaction score
City, State
NORTH IDAHO, 7B
Year, Model & Trim Level
B2 "Slightly" Modified
Callsign
FOURTEN
welp according to the whos online Forum stic-O is here and is editing thhis thread.....RIGHT NOW no matter what time zone u are in

410Fortune

ICE Season
Staff member
Reaction score
City, State
NORTH IDAHO, 7B
Year, Model & Trim Level
B2 "Slightly" Modified
Callsign
FOURTEN
he said come here so I assume fist post plus hes editing
\
1/4 downloaded bitches

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.