• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Truck Haven 2007: The Movie

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

410Fortune

ICE Season
Staff member
Reaction score
City, State
NORTH IDAHO, 7B
Year, Model & Trim Level
B2 "Slightly" Modified
Callsign
FOURTEN
Man oh man talk about stepping it up
the stic o cam along with real time footage was awesome

Any other 4x4 forums with videos of this caliber?

Stic O u should go pro

MORE MORE MORE

zukman

"Home of Misfit Crawlers"
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
arcadia calif.
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91EB, '86Sami, '85Ranger
Told you it was WAY COOL!:p:

FROADER

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Huntington Beach, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 Eddie
There was one that hit the plane, but it was shrapnel and didn't do too much damage to it. I think it spun the tail wing and made it lose control, but it wasn't a hard fix.

cgriffin_5139

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
There was one that hit the plane, but it was shrapnel and didn't do too much damage to it. I think it spun the tail wing and made it lose control, but it wasn't a hard fix.

Yeah it was the last shot of the night that hit the plane

tdavis

Linux Guru, Jack of All Trades
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Pinole, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 F250/XLT Superduty
Callsign
KG6MAX
Thats a sweet X at min 1:50 wow the flex is sweet!

Now you understand why we split the group.

No stockers was hurt in the making of this film. :D

leebo

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Mingo Junction, OH
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 Explorer Sport
Very Nice! What editing program are you on now? If my memory serves me correctly you were on Pinnicle and it looks like you've upgraded. I could be wrong though.

Good job, one of these day's I'll get enough video donated again to put together another video. :( LOL

410Fortune

ICE Season
Staff member
Reaction score
City, State
NORTH IDAHO, 7B
Year, Model & Trim Level
B2 "Slightly" Modified
Callsign
FOURTEN
I am damn impressed with Jefe's friggin airplane myself, it has lights on it now?
Also impressed with accuracy of the potato cannons, I would have been buckled over in laughter if I had been there for sure

Stic-o

Elite Movie Star
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Lake View Terrace, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Navajo '99 XL '16 XLT
Very Nice! What editing program are you on now? If my memory serves me correctly you were on Pinnicle and it looks like you've upgraded. I could be wrong though.

Good job, one of these day's I'll get enough video donated again to put together another video. :( LOL

Same program..;) I'm just on there newest version, which full of bugs at the begining, but now seems to be pretty stable.;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Jefe

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Clarksville, TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
'00 XLT 4x4
Hmm, I should probably glue that back together before I bring it out this weekend. :eek:

I am damn impressed with Jefe's friggin airplane myself, it has lights on it now?
Yeah, the large plane has always had lights. I put another set of lights on this smaller one and its very fun to fly at night, especially when you get it up high enough that it looks as small as any other plane flying overhead. :D